lstryker68
Local Performer

Could you please do this to my account!

Moderator Edit: Changing title for clarity

Labels (1)
638 Replies

TannerPandora

Hi @bahama_days! Happy Wednesday!

I've removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

If you haven't already, I recommend changing your password to something new and not easily guessed.

Click here to request a password reset and make sure to enter the email address associated with the Pandora account you'd like to access.

• Next check the Inbox associated with that email address in order to continue through the password reset process.
  • If you don't see the message in your Inbox, please check your Spam or Junk folder.

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

JenVal77
Local Performer

Need all devices logged out please.

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi, @JenVal77. 👋

At this time, listeners cannot view or remove devices logged into their accounts manually. In the meantime, I recommend upvoting this feature request with a 💙if you want to see this offered on Pandora: Someone else listening - Show what other device is being used

Per your request, I've gone ahead and removed all the devices associated with your individual Pandora accounts. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have, so you will need to sign back in once this change takes effect. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

++

If you haven't already, I would also recommend changing your password.

Click here to request a password reset and make sure to enter the email address associated with the Pandora account you'd like to access.

• Next check the Inbox associated with that email address in order to continue through the password reset process.
  • If you don't see the message in your Inbox, please check your Spam or Junk folder.

If you continue to have trouble, let us know. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

JenVal77
Local Performer
💙💙💙thank you
0 Kudos

erinlasyone
Local Performer

Hi,

Can you please sign out of all devices on my account? I have an unauthorized user.

0 Kudos

Hollyow
Local Performer

Hello Tanner could you please sign all devices out of my account please 

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @erinlasyone and @Hollyow! Happy Thursday, almost Fri-yay! 🙌

I've removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

If you haven't, I recommend changing your password to something new and not easily guessed. 

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

Jazlovespink24
Local Performer

Can you do this to my account too. I can’t listen to music because someone has hacked my account 

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @Jazlovespink24! Happy Thursday! 

All taken care of. When this takes affect, you'll automatically be logged out everywhere. In the meantime, (I'm sure you've already done it) but I do recommend changing your password to something new.

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

ABRausch1
Local Performer

Hi. Would someone at Pandora sign out all devices using my account and reset my password?

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @ABRausch1! Thanks for posting to community.

Looks like someone from our User Support team was able to help you out via email. Let us know if you continue to have trouble. 

Thanks!

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

carpenterm984
Local Performer

I don't share my account and I have already changed my password several times and I keep getting the message that it's being used on someone else's device. Can you please remove all devices listed from my account as well? Please and Thank You!

0 Kudos

sabolles1999
Local Performer

Can we please have the option to log out of all devices! No one has my password and i got a notification that someone else was listening to my acct. I want to force them out

Girthquake
Local Performer

Can you do this for my account please?

0 Kudos

dezzsuckka865
Local Performer

Hi can you please remove all users from my account. Thank you 

0 Kudos

kery
Local Performer

Could I please get help with device removal without having to change my password, I've changed it so many times, and Id like to keep this one. Thank you 

0 Kudos

Esme
Local Performer

Hi tanner could you sign me out of all the devices, someone is using my account without my permission

never mind sorry, just realized I have it on my tv as well!

TannerPandora

Hi @carpenterm984 @sabolles1999 @Girthquake @dezzsuckka865 @kery 

Happy Monday! Hope your week has started out nicely. 

I've removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have, so you will need to sign back in once this change takes effect. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

If you haven't already, I do recommend changing your password as well. Something not easily guessed and different than your previous passwords. 

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hey @Esme! Thanks for posting!

Just wanted to confirm that you don't need any help. 😀 Let me know if you still want your devices removed. 

Thanks!

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

BouncyLady
Local Performer

Can you please log out all devices on [email]

Moderator Edit: Personal Information 

0 Kudos