cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remove Devices / Sign Out Of All Devices

MartinOK
Local Performer

How can I remove the other devices that are currently using my account? 

mod edit: changing title for clarity

Labels (1)
1,224 Replies

AdamPandora

Sure thing, @tiger_hawk_6.

Someone from our support team will be sending you an email to help get this process started.

Keep an eye out for their message. 📬

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

0 Kudos

BrutalElder
Local Performer

If at all possible, may I request the same. For some reason whenever I play music, I'm told someone else is listening to my account. I did change my password, but that hasn't helped, unfortunately. 

0 Kudos

Lbueno80
Local Performer

Hi! Can you please log off all devices on my account as well please? Thank you.

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @BrutalElder! Thanks for posting. 

I've gone ahead and removed all the devices associated with your account. When this takes affect (might not happen instantaneously) you will be logged out of everywhere automatically, so you'll need to log back into any current devices. 

Feel free to reach out if you continue to have trouble. 

Tanner | Community Moderator

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @Lbueno80! Thanks for posting to community. 

I've gone ahead and removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. When this takes affect (it may not happen instantaneously), you'll be logged out everywhere. For any current devices you may have, you'll need to log back in. 

If you continue to have trouble, please let me know. 

0 Kudos

Lbueno80
Local Performer

All devices signed out. Thank you very much!! 

jbdrgrip
Local Performer

If you could do this for my account too, it would be much appreciated. I need to do better at logging out of my accounts at work.

0 Kudos

Jbudan
Local Performer

You removed all my other devices, but now Denon avr3600 Heos app won't let me sign in and it simply doesn't work. How do I sign in again?

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @jbdrgrip! Thanks for posting. Looks like you may have emailed our User Support team and they helped you out.

If you continue to have trouble, let me know. 

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hey @Jbudan, - Are you getting any type of error message? If so, can you let me know what it says?

In the meantime, I've enabled a trace on your account. Can you try the following steps to activate your Denon:

• Launch the Pandora application.
  • Select New User.
  • An activation page will appear with a code - leave this code up on the device screen as you continue.

From the web, visit www.pandora.com/[brand of device] and enter the activation code there (e.g. www.pandora.com/denon).

Or, from a mobile device, open the Pandora app and go to Settings, then tap Device Activation and enter the code.

Finally, select Continue on the in-home device.

Let me know how it goes. 

0 Kudos

raguilar8126
Local Performer

How do I remove another user on because I keep getting a notice saying someone else is listening 

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @raguilar8126, thanks for posting to community!

I moved your message over to an existing thread: Remove Devices / Sign Out Of All Devices

I've removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have, so you will need to sign back in once this change takes effect. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

If you haven't already, I would also recommend changing your password to something different. 

Let me know if you continue to have trouble. 🙂

0 Kudos

Kokoluv7
Local Performer

I’m tired of knowing someone else is listening and interrupting my account. Please log me out of all other devices. I’ve already just changed my password. 

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora

Hey there, @Kokoluv7. 👋

Sorry for any inconvenience this has caused.

All devices have been removed from your Pandora account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have, so you will need to sign back in once this change takes effect.

This process may not be instantaneous. However, you should be logged out soon. Since you recently changed your password, your account should be secure from that end.

Be sure to upvote this existing feature request if you'd like to see this implemented. To upvote this idea, all you need to do is click on the ❤️ icon next to the title: Someone else listening - Show what other device is being used 

Feel free to let us know if you need anything. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Moderator

Let's talk music in Community Chat

0 Kudos

PapaT
Local Performer

I logged into a TV in a rental unit last week in Colorado and forgot to log out before we left. Can I just log out of that device and not log out of all of my devices?

Thanks!

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @PapaT! Thanks for posting.

I moved your message over to an existing thread here, to help keep things tidy.

I checked your account and I see a Samsung TV recently connected on 8/24/20 and 9/18/20. I've gone ahead and removed the 9/18 connection. When this takes affect, it will automatically sign you out of that device. 

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

PapaT
Local Performer

Thanks!

Dirdy154
Local Performer

Hello,

I also feel like my account is being used by someone else. please log me out of All devices.

0 Kudos

gthorpe88
Local Performer

Can you sign me out of all devices as well! weird stations on my playlist went ahead and changed password already.

Thanks!

0 Kudos

omnifeeder
Local Performer

Can you do this for me too please, forgot to sign out at work don't need my stations getting messed up with stuff I don't like

0 Kudos