cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remove Devices / Sign Out Of All Devices

MartinOK
Local Performer

How can I remove the other devices that are currently using my account? 

mod edit: changing title for clarity

Labels (1)
1,224 Replies

TannerPandora

Hi @JSAVAG3a1ntN1C3!

I've removed all the devices associated with your account. This should take occur soon but may not happen immediately. 

Let me know if you continue to have trouble. Thanks!

Tanner | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

0 Kudos

Mjs1206
Local Performer

Can you please sign me out of all devices, someone is adding things to my account

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @Mjs1206! I've removed the devices associated with your account. This should take effect soon. 

If you haven't already, I'd also recommend changing your password. If you need help with that, let me know.

0 Kudos

roxymuzc
Local Performer

I'm having trouble with people hacking my account and someone interrupting my listening. Would you remove all devices from my account please? I have already changed my password.  thanks!

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @roxymuzc! No problem, I've gone ahead and removed all the devices associated with your account. This may not happen instantaneously, so please be patient. 

You'll need to log back into any device you currently have. If you continue to run into trouble, please let me know. 

Happy Saturday!

JDinLA
Local Performer

Likewise for me - please do the same and wipe all devices from my account. Thanks hugely.

- J

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @JDinLA! Consider it done. 

Let me know if you're still having trouble or need further help. 👍🏻

0 Kudos

Mike80017
Local Performer

How can I delete all my devices and restart with my new phone?

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hey @Mike80017! Thanks for posting to community - I moved your message over to an existing thread: Remove Devices / Sign Out Of All Devices

Unfortunately, it's not possible to remove devices on your end at this time. I would recommend visiting our Feature Request board and check out the current request for this feature: Someone else listening - Show what other device is being used

In the meantime, I've removed your devices from your account for you. This will log you out of everywhere, including any devices you have now. When this takes affect, you'll need to be logged back in.

Let me know if you have any other questions or need further help. Thanks!

0 Kudos

Moogloogle
Local Performer

@TannerPandora 

Looks like I have to physically ask a technician to remove devices from my account history? Please do so. I never got a notification until today that someone else was listening to my account, and it happened a second time while driving, which is highly suspicious to me. I already changed my password, ready to log back in when I get booted.

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @Moogloogle

I've removed your devices on your account. This action may not take effect immediately, so please be patient. When it does, you'll be asked to sign back in. 

I did take a peek and noticed that there was an active stream through a web browser just now and previously on an Android. The error stream may have been tripped accidentally, depending on which devices you've been recently using. 

If you continue to have trouble, let me know. 

0 Kudos

Matthcky11
Local Performer

Someone else is listening on my account and I don't know how. I would like them deleted off of my account please.

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hey @Matthcky11!

I moved your post to an existing thread: Remove Devices / Sign Out Of All Devices

I've gone ahead and removed all the devices associated with your account. This will sign you out of everywhere including any devices you currently have. 

If you haven't already, I would also recommend changing your password. If you need help with this let me know. 

Thanks for posting to community!

0 Kudos

Bjones11
Local Performer

Please sign me out of all devices. I think a Sonos on a house we rented keeps adding tons of stations!  Thanks!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Bjones11 No problem - I will have someone from our User Support team contact you privately via email to help with this.

Please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime! 🤝

Adam | Community Moderator

0 Kudos

Feifei19
Local Performer

Could I get help with this too please? 

wileykm
Local Performer

Can the same thing be done to my account, I have to erase around 200 saved songs I hate a day because they keep on appearing in my collected.

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @Feifei19! Thanks for posting. I've removed all the devices associated with your account. 

You'll need to sign back when this takes affect. Let me know if you continue to have trouble. 

TannerPandora

Hi @wileykm! Thanks for posting and sorry to hear that. 

I've removed all the devices associated with your account. This will sign you out of everywhere, including any devices you currently have. When this takes affect, you'll need to sign back into any current devices. 

I would recommend changing your password to something entirely new if you haven't already. 

If you continue to have trouble, please let me know. 

0 Kudos

nfiz
Local Performer

Hello,

Please sign me out of all devices.

Email: [Email]

Thanks.

mod edit: personal information

0 Kudos