cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remove Devices / Sign Out Of All Devices

MartinOK
Local Performer

How can I remove the other devices that are currently using my account? 

mod edit: changing title for clarity

Labels (1)
1,224 Replies

TannerPandora

Hi @nfiz - thanks for posting!

I went ahead and removed all the devices associated with your account. Let me know if you have any questions or continue to have trouble. 

Thanks!

Tanner | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

Bibimariie23
Local Performer

Where do we request to have our devices signed out? I constantly get  someone else is listening to my account and I have no idea who has my pandora. I have already changed the password just need a way to sign all devices out. 

0 Kudos

nannietil
Local Performer

me too please!

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @nannietil! All done - let me know if you continue to have trouble. 😁

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @Bibimariie23, thanks for posting to community.

I moved your message over to an existing thread: Remove Devices / Sign Out Of All Devices

Unfortunately, it's not possible to remove devices on your end at this time. However, I've gone ahead and done this for you. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have, so you will need to sign back in once this change takes effect.

Let me know if you continue to have trouble. 

0 Kudos

cdacunha13
Local Performer

Hi there. Is it possible to do the same for my account - to sign out of all devices? TIA!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@cdacunha13 No problem - I am going to have someone from our support team contact you privately via email to help with this.

Please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience! 🤝

Adam | Community Moderator

Susiekopf
Local Performer

Hu, please log all devices out of my account.  Someone else has access to my account.  I've changed the password, so I can log back in once this has been done.  Thank you in advance for your assistance.

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora

Hi, @Susiekopf. 👋

Thanks for letting us know.

All devices logged into your account have been removed.

This process may not be instantaneous. However, you should be logged out soon. If you still have trouble with this, please let me know. 

Appreciate your patience during this process! 

Alyssa | Community Moderator

Let's talk music in Community Chat

0 Kudos

CompRok
Local Performer

Hi Tanner. Could you also log out all my devices from my account. There are times I get a notification someone else is using my account. Thanks in advance.

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @CompRok!

You got it! Let me know if you're still running into trouble. If you haven't already, I would also change your password - if you need steps on how, just let me know. 

Happy Tuesday!

0 Kudos

sparkle1590
Local Performer

Hello can all the devices be removed from my account? Someone hacked my phone.

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @sparkle1590 Thanks for posting!

To keep things organized, I merged your post with an existing thread: Remove Devices / Sign Out Of All Devices

I've gone ahead and removed all the device associated with your account. When this takes affect, you will be logged out everywhere, including any devices you currently have, so you'll need to log back in. 

If you haven't already, I would also recommend changing your password. 

If you continue to have trouble, please feel free to reach out. 

Thanks for being part of community!

0 Kudos

Jessiehartman30
Local Performer

Please remove all devices from my account please i keep getting a message other people are listening to my accou t and i cant use my pandora

0 Kudos

Drshebeck
Local Performer

I want to sign out of all devices after I just changed my password, due to unauthorized access to my pandora account, does anyone know I can accomplish this?

Thanks!! 

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @Jessiehartman30!

I checked your account and it looks like you emailed our User Support team as well. I see that they responded recently. I'd recommend following up with them if you continue to have trouble. Just reply to the email. 

Thanks for posting to community!

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @Drshebeck! Thanks for posting to community. 

I moved your message over to an existing thread: Remove Devices / Sign Out Of All Devices

I checked your account and it looks like you may have emailed our User Support team as well. I see that they have recently responded to help you out with this. If you continue to run into trouble, I would recommend following up with them directly via email. 

Have a great Friday!

0 Kudos

LadyTMarie
Local Performer

Hello, can you also remove ALL devices from my account?  Thanks

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @LadyTMarie! No problem, I've gone ahead and removed all devices associated with your account. This may take a little time, so your patience is appreciated. 

If you continue to have trouble let me know. 

Guysmiles
Local Performer

Can you please remove all devices from my account as well.  I have changed passwords a few times new stations keep adding.

0 Kudos