cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remove Devices / Sign Out Of All Devices

MartinOK
Local Performer

How can I remove the other devices that are currently using my account? 

mod edit: changing title for clarity

Labels (1)
1,261 Replies

Daydaykeith
Local Performer

I would like to have my account reset as well. Remove all users. 

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @Daydaykeith! Thanks for posting. 

I've removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have, so you will need to sign back in once this change takes effect. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

If you haven't already, I would recommend changing your password as well. 

Click here to request a password reset and make sure to enter the email address associated with the Pandora account you'd like to access.

• Next check the Inbox associated with that email address in order to continue through the password reset process.
  • If you don't see the message in your Inbox, please check your Spam or Junk folder.
Tanner | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

0 Kudos

missnancyyy
Local Performer

PLEASE DO THE SAME FOR MY ACCOUNT. Someone I used to date is using my pandora and Im paying for it. This is dumb that  you haven't implemented a feature to log out all devices. 

0 Kudos

Nikij5150
Local Performer

I need devices off my account how do I do that?

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @Nikij5150  and @missnancyyy

I've removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have, so you will need to sign back in once this change takes effect. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

If you haven't already, I would recommend changing your password as well. 

Click here to request a password reset and make sure to enter the email address associated with the Pandora account you'd like to access.

• Next check the Inbox associated with that email address in order to continue through the password reset process.
  • If you don't see the message in your Inbox, please check your Spam or Junk folder.

0 Kudos

Kr1tter
Local Performer

Could I have someone sign me out of all devices, as well?  

Kritter
0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @Kr1tter! Thanks for posting. I can definitely help with that. 

I would also recommend changing your password to something new and hard to guess. To reset your password, click here

0 Kudos

montewms
Local Performer

Can I have all devices removed from my account?  [ email account ]

Moderator Edit: Personal Information

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @montewms! Thanks for posting. Happy to help with this. 

I've removed all the devices associated with your account, I would also recommend changing your password to something new and hard to guess. 

For more details on this and steps on how to reset your password, take a look at my post here

0 Kudos

IMP3RF3CTION
Local Performer

Same Here Please remove all other devices. It's a vibe killer to be bumpin my Music N It stops to lmk someone else is listening. Thank you 

0 Kudos

ashields61513
Local Performer

I need to remove all other devices too. There should be an option in our account settings to see what devices are connected to our accounts and be able to deactivate them on our own instead of having to come to a message-board to request this.

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @IMP3RF3CTION  and @ashields61513! Thanks for posting to community. 🙂

If you haven't already, I would recommend changing your password to something new and hard to guess. 

@ashields61513 There is a feature suggestion for this in our Feature Request board - Someone else listening - Show what other device is being used. Be sure to vote for this idea by clicking the ❤️

0 Kudos

Reyeskarla86
Local Performer

I also have the same problem can you sign out every device from my account 

0 Kudos

digsynova3
Local Performer

Seems like not the most efficient way to handle this, but can you all please remove all the devices that are signed in to my account? I received a message that someone was listening to my Pandora but no one else should have access. Thanks. 

0 Kudos

digsynova3
Local Performer

@AdamPandora @TannerPandora please assist if you can

0 Kudos

charlie0954511
Local Performer

Hi @TannerPandora , I would like to be signed out of all my devices please.. This would help me out big time. Thanks for all your help 

0 Kudos

srhwhite
Underground

Hi there!

Is it possible for someone to log out of all my devices as well.  I changed jobs and forgot to delete my account from their computer.

Thanks!

Sarah White

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @Reyeskarla86 @digsynova3 @charlie0954511 and @srhwhite! Thanks for posting. 

If you haven't already, I would recommend changing your password to something new and hard to guess.

0 Kudos

D187
Local Performer

Please remove all devices from my acct please [ Email ]

Moderator Edit: Personal Information 

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @D187! Thanks for posting, happy to help.

0 Kudos