cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remove Devices / Sign Out Of All Devices

MartinOK
Local Performer

How can I remove the other devices that are currently using my account? 

mod edit: changing title for clarity

Labels (1)
1,224 Replies

dawncoleman
Local Performer

Hi,

I am having the same issues with my account, can yo assist me?

Thanks

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @ToX1cSm0kE! All taken care of. I've removed all devices, when this takes affect it will log you out everywhere. 

If you continue to have trouble, please let me know. 👍🏻

Tanner | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @dawncoleman! I've gone ahead and removed all the devices associated with your account. This will log you out everywhere including any devices you currently have. When this takes affect you'll need to sign back in.

If you continue to have trouble, please let me know. 😁

0 Kudos

Carlette
Local Performer

I want this done to my account as well please!!! Not to sound stupid, but after you remove all devices from my account, when I sign in will it activate any of them back again or will I sign in individually on any device I want it back on?

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @Carlette No problem! I've gone ahead and removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. When this takes affect, it will log you out everywhere. So you'll need to sign back into each individual device that you currently have. 

If you have any other questions or continue to have trouble, let me know. 😄

Destinyatkins19
Local Performer

@TannerPandora Can you log me out of all devices as well? My ex has access to my account and I would rather he did not

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @Destinyatkins19! I got you. 👍🏻I removed all the devices associated with your account. When this takes affect, you'll be logged out everywhere. 

If you haven't already, I would recommend changing your password to something new. If you continue to have trouble, let me know. 😄

🎧

0 Kudos

AxRivers
Local Performer

Can you please do the same with all of my devices please.

0 Kudos

thessa
Local Performer

Hi,

I would like to request the same for my account.

Thank you.

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora

Hey there, @thessa @AxRivers. 👋

I've gone ahead and removed all the devices associated with your individual Pandora accounts. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have, so you will need to sign back in once this change takes effect.

This process may not be instantaneous. However, you should be logged out soon.

If you'd like to see this option available for listeners, please upvote this existing feature request by clicking on the ❤️ icon next to the title of the suggestion: Someone else listening - Show what other device is being used

If you continue to have trouble, please don't hesitate to let us know. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Moderator

Let's talk music in Community Chat

0 Kudos

Ayeyonik
Local Performer

I would like this done to my account also what would the steps be? 

0 Kudos

Darlene01
Local Performer

Can you please do the same for my account ASAP! 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Ayeyonik I will have someone from our support team reach out to you privately via email to help with this.

Please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience! 

Adam | Community Moderator

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Darlene01 Sure thing - someone from our support team will be contacting you separately via email to assist with this.

Please keep an eye out for their message.  📬

Adam | Community Moderator

0 Kudos

tatumelizabeth
Local Performer

Please please please do this for my account as well. I would greatly appreciate it. My account keeps getting hacked and saying there are other devices listening and it’s screwing up my listening. I’ve already changed the password 🙂 thank you ! 

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @tatumelizabeth! All taken care of. I've removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. When this takes affect, you'll be logged out every where including any device you currently have. 

Let me know if you continue to have trouble. 

0 Kudos

ljo
Local Performer

Can you please do this with my account. I keep getting I have too many devices message. 

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hey @ljo - all done. I've removed all associated devices with your account. When this takes affect it will log you out every where.

If you continue to have trouble, let me know. 

0 Kudos

elikeenan
Local Performer

will you remove all of mine as well please

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @elikeenan thanks for posting. 

All taken care of - when this takes affect (might not happen immediately) you'll be signed out of all devices, including any device you currently have. 

If you have trouble signing back in, let me know. If you're having trouble with an unauthorized user, I would also recommend changing your password. 

Let me know if you continue to have trouble. 🎧

0 Kudos