cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remove Devices / Sign Out Of All Devices

MartinOK
Local Performer

How can I remove the other devices that are currently using my account? 

mod edit: changing title for clarity

Labels (1)
1,224 Replies

lizkola444
Local Performer

Please also help me remove other listeners. Thank you!

0 Kudos

sagarza04
Local Performer

Please sign my account off all devices

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @lizkola444! Thanks for posting.

I've gone ahead and removed all the device association with your account. This will log you out every where once it takes affect. 

If you haven't already, I would recommend changing your password as well. 

Let me know if you if you continue to run into trouble. 🎧

Tanner | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @sagarza04! Thanks for posting.

I've gone ahead and removed all the devices associated with your account. When this takes affect, it will log you out everywhere, so you'll need to sign back into any devices you currently have. 

Let me know if you continue to have trouble. 🎧

0 Kudos

egodfrey13
Local Performer

Could you PLEASE do this for my account as well? Getting quite tired of people I don't know listening to my account, kicking me off, and adding rubbish music to my collection. I pay for this - let me live my own life! 

TannerPandora

Hi @MaarrA! Sorry I missed this. 

I've removed all the devices associated with your account. This will log you out every where, including any devices you currently have so you'll need to sign back in when this takes affect. 

If you continue to have trouble, please let me know! 👍🏻

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @egodfrey13! Thanks for posting. 

I'm going to escalate your post to our User Support team. The email associated with your community profile is not associated with a Pandora account. We'll need to investigate further. 

Please be on the look out for their email. 

0 Kudos

Mbilker
Local Performer

Other people are using my account. It shouldn’t be so difficult to remove other devices from my account. Almost every account I have has this option to quickly and easily stop random people from using my accounts. This should really be fixed. I don’t feel comfortable using Pandora when I can’t control what devices are using my account and I see changes to my account that I didn’t make.

0 Kudos

walterraymomd
Local Performer

I split up with my wife and she is using my account can I get all devices removed and logged out please

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @walterraymomd - I've gone ahead and removed the device associated with your account. When this takes affect you'll be logged out of all devices, including any devices you currently have so you'll need to sign back in. 

If you haven't already, I would recommend changing your password as well. 

Let me know if you continue to have trouble. 

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @Mbilker thanks for posting to community.

I've moved your post over to an existing thread: Remove Devices / Sign Out Of All Devices

Unfortunately, it's not possible to remove devices on your end at this time. I would recommend visiting our Feature Request board and check out the current request for this feature: Someone else listening - Show what other device is being used

In the meantime, I've removed all the devices associated with your account. When this takes affect you'll be logged out of all devices including any device you currently have, so you'll need to log back in. 

If you haven't already, I would also recommend changing your password to something different. 

Let me know if you continue to have trouble. 

0 Kudos

sjharr46
Local Performer

Please do the same for my account. I keep getting this message.

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @sjharr46! All taken care of. I've removed all the devices associated with your account. When this takes affect, you'll be logged out everywhere including any device you currently have so you'll need to sign back in.

If you continue to have trouble let me know. 

0 Kudos

BriGuy76
Local Performer

Greetings.  Could you please sign my account out of all devices please.

0 Kudos

mcole71
Local Performer

Please also log out all devices for my account. Thanks!

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @BriGuy76! Thanks for posting. I've gone ahead and removed all the devices associated with your account. When this take affect, you'll be logged out every where, so you'll need to sign back into any current devices. 

If you continue to have trouble, let me know! 😄

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @mcole71! You're all set! I removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. When this takes affect you'll be signed out everywhere including any devices you currently, so you'll need to sign back in.

If you continue to have trouble, let me know! 🙂

0 Kudos

lplyler18
Local Performer

Hello, could you also remove all devices from my account? My "friend" is using my Pandora and won't stop and changing my password hasn't seemed to help

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @lplyler18, thanks for posting!

I went ahead and removed all the devices from your account. When this takes affect it will log you out of all devices, including any devices you currently have, so you'll need to log back in.

If you continue to have trouble, please let me know. 🙂

0 Kudos

chris1523
Local Performer

I am having the same problem and would like to be signed out of all devices. It seems that this should be a feature that pandora offers. 

0 Kudos