lstryker68
Local Performer

Could you please do this to my account!

Moderator Edit: Changing title for clarity

Labels (1)
638 Replies

TannerPandora

Hi @Miisbol3n! Happy Tuesday. 

I've gone ahead and removed all the devices associated with your account. This will log you out every where. This may not happen immediately, so please be patience. 

If you're receiving the "Someone else is listening..." error message. I would also recommend changing your password to something new and not easily guessed. 

Click here to request a password reset and make sure to enter the email address associated with the Pandora account you'd like to access.

• Next check the Inbox associated with that email address in order to continue through the password reset process.
  • If you don't see the message in your Inbox, please check your Spam or Junk folder.

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

dsmjeep97
Local Performer

hi tanner! can you please remove all devices from my pandora account? much appreciated! thank you. 

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @dsmjeep97! Welcome to community!

Consider it done. I've removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

I'd also recommend changing your password to something new and not easily guessed. 

Click here to request a password reset and make sure to enter the email address associated with the Pandora account you'd like to access.

• Next check the Inbox associated with that email address in order to continue through the password reset process.
  • If you don't see the message in your Inbox, please check your Spam or Junk folder.

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

Dematty
Local Performer

So how does removing all devices work 

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @Dematty 

It's not possible to remove or view devices on your end at this time. I would recommend visiting our Feature Request board and checking out the current request for this feature: Someone else listening - Show what other device is being used

If you'd like all the devices on your account removed, I can do this for you on my end. This will automatically sign you out everywhere, including any devices you currently have, so you will need to sign back in.

Let me know. 

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

Dematty
Local Performer

That would be great please do! I just changed my password today 

0 Kudos

Richierich420
Local Performer

Can you please remove all devices on my account?

0 Kudos

priermaier
Local Performer

Hi could my account be logged out all devices please? Thank you. 

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

No problem, @DemattyI've gone ahead and removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have, so you will need to sign back in once this change takes effect. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

Happy Friday!

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

TannerPandora

Hi @priermaier and @Richierich420! Welcome to community.

I've removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have. This may not happen immediately, so Please be patient.

I do recommend changing your password to something new, not previously used and not easily guessed. 

Click here to request a password reset and make sure to enter the email address associated with the Pandora account you'd like to access.

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

Prendatram
Local Performer

May I please get the same request as wel to reset devices on my account.

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @Prendatram! Consider it done. 

When this takes affect, you'll be automatically logged out everywhere. Please be patient as this may not happen immediately. 

If you haven't already, I do recommend changing your password to something entirely new and not easily guessed. 

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

niccihass
Local Performer

Could you or someone please do this to my account as well? I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you!

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @niccihass! Thanks for posting. 

I've removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have, so you will need to sign back in once this change takes effect. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

If you haven't already, I would recommend changing your password to something new and not easily guessed. 

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

Kyyyouhearme
Local Performer

Hey  @TannerPandora  Can you do the same for me please??

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @Kyyyouhearme! No problem!

I've gone ahead and removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. When this takes affect, you will log you out every where. Please patient as this might not happen immediately. 

If you haven't already, I do recommend changing your password to something new and not easily guessed. 

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

Wand3r3r
Local Performer

Remove Devices / Sign Out Of All Devices

Would you be able to do this for me as well ? Sign out of all devices so it doesn't mess with my Playlist. Would really appreciate it 🙏 thank you! 

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @Wand3r3r! No problem!

I've removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have, so you will need to sign back in once this change takes effect. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

When signing back in be sure to use the same Pandora email and password. I do recommend changing your password to something new and not easily guessed. 

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

Brandib1234566
Local Performer

Can you please remove all Devices from my account as well

0 Kudos

aprilblessing
Local Performer

Hi! Can someone do that with my account as well? Was logged in at a job and forgot to log out. Thank you!

0 Kudos