lstryker68
Local Performer

Could you please do this to my account!

Moderator Edit: Changing title for clarity

Labels (1)
638 Replies

Cflink21
Local Performer

How can I log out of all devices?? I keep getting a notification that someone else is listening

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @Cflink21

It's not possible to remove or view devices on your end at this time. However, I would recommend visiting our Feature Request board and checking out the current request for this: Someone else listening - Show what other device is being used

In the meantime, I've gone ahead and removed all the devices associated with your account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have, so you will need to sign back in once this change takes effect. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

I also recommended that you change your password to something new and hard to guess.

Click here to request a password reset and make sure to enter the email address associated with the Pandora account you'd like to access.

• Next check the Inbox associated with that email address in order to continue through the password reset process.
  • If you don't see the message in your Inbox, please check your Spam or Junk folder.

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

Kaschweitzer
Local Performer

Hello, I believe I forgot to log out of my pandora account when I transfered jobs and they are still using my account. Can you log out of all devices and have me log back in please!?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Kaschweitzer I've removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have. This may not be instantaneously, so please be patient.

If you haven't already, I do recommend changing your password as well. 

Click here to request a password reset and make sure to enter the email address associated with the Pandora account you'd like to access.

• Next check the Inbox associated with that email address in order to continue through the password reset process.
  • If you don't see the message in your Inbox, please check your Spam or Junk folder.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

6flans
Local Performer

Hello, can you please sign everyone else out who might be listening to my Pandora?  I only listen to it on Sonos, so I believe I was hacked.  Thanks!

0 Kudos

Ashleyf418
Underground

Good morning, 

Could someone help me with this? Ex husband is using my Pandora account. 

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @Ashleyf418 and @6flans! Thanks for posting to community!

I've gone ahead and removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have. This may not happen instantaneously, so please be patience.

If you haven't already, I do recommend changing your password. Click here to request a password reset and make sure to enter the email address associated with the Pandora account you'd like to access.

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

Kaneesha219
Local Performer

Can you please log me out of all devices on my account 

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @Kaneesha219! I've gone ahead and removed all the device associated with your account. This will log you out everywhere including any device you currently have. Keep in mind this may not happen instantly, so please be patient. 

If you've received a "Someone else is listening" message, I would also recommend changing your password. Click here to request a password reset and make sure to enter the email address associated with the Pandora account you'd like to access.

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

funeeluv
Local Performer

Can you please log off all my devices on my account?

0 Kudos

jchapman
Local Performer

Hi, can you please log all devices out of my account? I keep getting a prompt that someone else is listening and I am unable to listen to Pandora through Sonos any longer. I have already changed password.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@funeeluv I've gone ahead and removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have, so you will need to sign back in once this change takes effect. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

You will now need to change your password to something new as well.

Click here to request a password reset and make sure to enter the email address associated with the Pandora account you'd like to access.

Hope this helps!

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jchapman I've gone ahead and removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have, so you will need to sign back in once this change takes effect. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

Jaacklynn_xo
Local Performer

Hi @TannerPandora ,

I currently moved offices and left my pandora account signed in at the old office. Is there any way we can remove them from my account and change my password? 

Please let me know what I should do. 

Thank you, 

Jacklyn H 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Jaacklynn_xo I've gone ahead and removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have, so you will need to sign back in once this change takes effect. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

You will now need to change your password to something new as well.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

Ltjohns2
Local Performer

Could I have assistance with this too?

0 Kudos

BenBurk
Local Performer

The lack of a feature to sign out of all devices as well as no ability to see all authorized or signed in devices has pretty much become a deal breaker for this long time Pandora Premium user. I think this is intentional and Pandora leverages this lack of transparency to kick users off without repercussion.

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @Ltjohns2! Welcome to community. 

I've gone ahead and removed the recent Roku connection from your Pandora account. When this takes affect, you will automatically be logged out. 

Let me know if you continue to have trouble. 

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

MommaSS3
Local Performer

I keep getting a message saying that someone else is listening to my pandora how can I logout all other devices?

0 Kudos

lonniejweeks
Local Performer

I would love to clear all devices associated with this account because all daylong it asks me to let or continue listening to pandora so someone has access that shouldn't. Probably kids

0 Kudos