cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reverse Skipping Recommendation

mbarnes
Opening Act

I have been an avid Pandora Premium listener for the past few years. I love the diversity of Pandora's content and flexibility of its user interface--particularly with respect of user created customized stations!! 💕

I feel, however, that subscribers should be given the opportunity to skip in reverse just as many times as they are permitted to skip forward in accordance with their tier of service. For Pandora Premium subscribers, for instance, users should be granted permission to skip backward an unlimited number of times to equal the number of times that they are currently permitted to skip ahead.

4 Replies

You have to double or sometimes even triple click the reverse button. It works for me when I do that.      take care and stay safe.

MOHLovesAlaska
0 Kudos

mbarnes
Opening Act

Thanks so much for your feedback!! 🙏 How do you recommend one skip in reverse with a Google Home device? The standard commands do not seem to be well received.

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @mbarnes - you should be able to repeat tracks using the following command: "Hey Google, Repeat Track" 

I would just make sure the track hasn't ended yet when requesting repeat. If Google is having trouble, you can file feedback with Google by saying "OK Google, file feedback."

This will send a diagnostic report to Google which will allow them to investigate.

Also, I would recommend creating a Feature Request with your feedback on Google voice commands. 

Let me know if you have any other questions! Thanks for posting to community! 😄

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

mbarnes
Opening Act

Thank you @TannerPandora! I've done that.