Have turned off/on tv - didn't work

Will try unplugging TV and then plugging in

Then will try rebooting router

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora

@Obwon I moved your post over to the Other Devices space.

It looks like this issue should have been resolved last month based on the comments left on this thread: RESOLVED 6/15/21: Roku - Message:"Unexpected error: An unexpected Error has occurred..."

I've enabled a trace on your account to help us better understand what's happening.

For this trace to be useful, we'll need you to run through our troubleshooting steps once more.

First, please try a few standard network troubleshooting steps: 

• Try rebooting your modem and router, then restarting the Roku player. 
  • Try connecting directly with an Ethernet cable rather than using Wi-Fi, if the option is available for your model. 

If you are still having trouble, please try using the steps in the following link to update your Roku software: https://support.roku.com/article/208755668-how-to-update-the-software-on-your-roku-streaming-device

Finally, try deleting the Pandora channel from My Channels, and try re-adding it from the Channel Store. (You can find the Remove channel option by pressing the * key on your remote while the Pandora channel is highlighted on the home screen.) 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

If the error message continues to pop up for you, could you tell me more about your Roku device?

• What is the model?
  • What is the serial number? (Settings > System > About)
  • What Roku software version is your device using? (Settings > System > About)
  • What Pandora channel version are you on? (Highlight the Pandora channel icon and select the * key.)

Let me know what you find or if you have any trouble with these instructions.

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Music + Podcasts

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies

dquarrie
Local Performer

Roku TV Pandora App Everytime i go into the app, i keep getting an "unexpected error" message. I've tried to disconnect my wifi and reconnect, i've tried to delete and reinstall the app, i've tried restarting my roku and tv and nothing is working!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Obwon I moved your post over to the Other Devices space.

It looks like this issue should have been resolved last month based on the comments left on this thread: RESOLVED 6/15/21: Roku - Message:"Unexpected error: An unexpected Error has occurred..."

I've enabled a trace on your account to help us better understand what's happening.

For this trace to be useful, we'll need you to run through our troubleshooting steps once more.

First, please try a few standard network troubleshooting steps: 

• Try rebooting your modem and router, then restarting the Roku player. 
  • Try connecting directly with an Ethernet cable rather than using Wi-Fi, if the option is available for your model. 

If you are still having trouble, please try using the steps in the following link to update your Roku software: https://support.roku.com/article/208755668-how-to-update-the-software-on-your-roku-streaming-device

Finally, try deleting the Pandora channel from My Channels, and try re-adding it from the Channel Store. (You can find the Remove channel option by pressing the * key on your remote while the Pandora channel is highlighted on the home screen.) 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

If the error message continues to pop up for you, could you tell me more about your Roku device?

• What is the model?
  • What is the serial number? (Settings > System > About)
  • What Roku software version is your device using? (Settings > System > About)
  • What Pandora channel version are you on? (Highlight the Pandora channel icon and select the * key.)

Let me know what you find or if you have any trouble with these instructions.

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Music + Podcasts

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @Obwon and @dquarrie! Thanks for posting your experience and sorry to hear you've had trouble this morning.

We're aware of this and believe the issue has been resolved. Would you mind trying again? Let me know if you continue to have trouble. 

Thanks!

Tanner | Community Moderator
~ Check out Tip #16 Alarm Clock from Tanner's Tips
~ Check out Pandora Top Thumb Hundred Chart

> > Follow us on Twitter @PandoraSupport
0 Kudos