cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Seeing ads on Premium

Parsoc
Local Performer

We set up a new Roku TV with a 90 day trial to Premium but still seeing ads; I have confirmed the subscription, date, email, etc. A complicating factor is that I apparently still have an account for basic on phone and iPad under an old email which I have used for this community. I’m tired of reading articles that do not help! 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

TannerPandora

Hi @Parsoc, thanks for posting!

I checked the account associated with your community profile, and it's currently not upgraded. This leads me to believe you may have more than one Pandora account.

I'm going to escalate this to our User Support team to further help. They will be contacting you via the email associated with this community account.

Please be on the look out for their reply. Thanks!

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

Parsoc
Local Performer

Thank you! I finally found where I can edit my email address but don’t know if it is now associated with both accounts or not. May have to just cancel and sign up again

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Parsoc Looks like you were in touch with our User Support team.

If you didn't receive their email yet, please be sure to check your spam / junk folder.

They would be happy to help with your two accounts and make sure you're logged into the correct one.

Thanks so much for your patience during this process! 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos