cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sony TV: Won't Load

bullygrrl
Local Performer

I have in recent past enjoyed using the app on my Sony Smart TV (Android TV) but suddenly it will not even load. I have tried deleting the cache, re-installing the app and logging into y account from desktop to add back myTVas an approved device.

Nothing is working. What gives???

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (3)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@bullygrrl Could you tell me a bit more about what is happening?

1. Is there an error message? If so, what does it say?
  2. Can you provide me with a screenshot of what you're seeing when you attempt to load Pandora on your TV?

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

In the meantime, I've enabled a trace on your account to help us better understand what's happening.

For this trace to be useful, we'll need you to run through our troubleshooting steps once more.

First make sure your device has the latest firmware by checking for a new update. If an update is available, try loading Pandora again once the update is complete.

If you're still having the same problem, then please try a few standard network troubleshooting steps:

• Try connecting directly via an Ethernet cable rather than using Wi-Fi (if you have this option on your device), and see if that helps.
  • Try rebooting your modem and router and restarting the device.
  • Try removing and re-adding the app (if this is possible on your device).

You can also contact the manufacturer directly to troubleshoot your specific device and settings.

Hope this helps. Let me know how it goes.

0 Kudos