cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Station Limit on TV / CE devices

Yanni
Local Performer

My free subscription gives me only 100 stations.  I listen through my DirectTV.  How can I get 250 stations?  (One beef I have with Pandora is that you cannot find hardly any information at all anywhere on each subscription's station limits.)

mod edit: changed title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
46 Replies

laocmo
Local Performer

All my stations from M to Z have disappeared from my Grace radio. Where are they? How do I get them back? I can create a new station but it won't appear in the list.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@laocmo I moved your post over to this existing thread: Station Limit on TV/CE devices

Check out the accepted solution here for more info around this.

Hope this helps!

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

0 Kudos

Mgraham12508
Local Performer

I have pandora premium and it's getting very frustrating that several of my stations are missing on my Xbox one x app. I have tried everything and nothing works. Also, it is always the same few stations missing. 

0 Kudos

jodsterl66
Local Performer

i AM HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM AND IT SEEMS PANDORA HAS NO SOLUTION??  Can someone please assist.  Better yet,  what digital tuner works best with pandora.  I have used Grace digital for over 10 years and since Receiva went belly up, I had to purchase the new Grace LINK and that does not allow for me to see all my stations on pandora.  Please help.  Thank you. 

0 Kudos

Texasparky
Local Performer

I’m missing stations on devices like HEOS and other home automation streaming equipment. They are there when in log into my account through a browser.  Can someone help resolve this issue?  Thank you. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Texasparky I moved your post over to this existing thread: Station Limit on TV/CE devices

Check out the accepted solution here for more info around this.

Hope this helps!

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

0 Kudos

mychirowalkin
Local Performer

My "Smooth (Santana & Rob Thomas song) is missing from the FireStick app.  While the app is open on the TV, I can see the station on the Pandora Windows app and on the Pandora website in Chrome.  On the FireStick app, I've tried to find that station in both My Collection's "Sort By Default" and "Sort By A-Z" views, but the station never appears.  Does anyone know why this happens and how to fix it?

0 Kudos