cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tivo Devices - "Are you still listening" message

JJ1
Local Performer

I am listening through my TiVo and I get that all the time. I listen to Pandora for about 20 minutes and then the station pauses and a pop-up window comes on the screen saying “are you still listening?” It is very annoying since I’m paying for the service and the whole point of having commercial free music and so I don’t have to be interrupted. Please fix.

Moderator Edit: Changing title for clarity

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
5 Replies

TannerPandora

Hi @JJ1! Thanks for posting to community. Happy to take a look at this. 

I've enabled a trace on your account to help me investigate. The next time you receive the "Are you still listening" message can you let me know the time and date. 

I'll have a closer look. Thanks!

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

Cwestfall18
Local Performer

@TannerPandora Good morning, I know this original post is old now, but I just started to receive these pop up windows more frequently. Now I do not have the Premium, but I only used to get the "are you still listening" 1 time during my work day right before lunch and that was great. Now I am getting it about every 20 mins. Anything we can do to change that?

TannerPandora

Hi @Cwestfall18! Thanks for posting your experience. 

I'm going to enable a trace on your account to investigate. I'll need you to use Pandora as you normally would. 

I just want to confirm the make and model of the device this is happening on. I don't see a Tivo in for your device associations. 

Thanks!

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

Summerbries
Local Performer

I am having this same issue happening. I'd say 20 minutes is an accurate description. For me, It started earlier this week.  I wasn't sure if there was an update done or something? 

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @Summerbries and @Cheetahprincess! Thanks for posting. 

I've gone ahead and enabled traces on your Pandora accounts too. Please continue to use Pandora as you normally would.

I don't see a Tivo in either of your device associations. Can you please confirm the make and model of the device that you are using when this happens. 

Thanks!

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos