cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to enter password on Xbox One app

BreenX
Diamond in the Rough

I've tried to use the IR remote, also a controller, without any success. While having the cursor in the password field, a virtual keypad does not pop up so as to populate the field with a password. I do have the latest app. Thanks

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
8 Replies

AdamPandora

@BreenX 

Running through the troubleshooting steps listed on this page should help. 

Let us know if you continue to run into issues. 

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

BreenX
Diamond in the Rough

Explicit filter on Xbox One
To view or edit your explicit filter within Pandora on the Xbox One, open Pandora and select Settings. Next, select Content Settings and look for the explicit filter (if you're a Premium subscriber it will be above the AutoPlay setting).

This was from the the page you sent. It would appear that information was prior to the recent app refresh for Xbox One, and for PC. It happend on the same date I observed. The issue is you have to enter a password a second time to enable explicit content, and the app won't allow that. I have uninstalled/reinstalled the app, entered my credentials a first time, but the app will not allow the entry of a password to allow explicit content where you would choose to allow explicit content. Thanks.

AdamPandora

@BreenX I have confirmed with our support team that they will be reaching out to you via email to the email address your Pandora account is registered under.

Please keep an eye out for their message, and they will be happy to look into this further with you.

Thanks for being a part of the community!

g0d5m15t4k3
Local Performer

Has there been any follow-up to this? I also have an Xbox One and have the Pandora application on it. I am trying to go to settings and then content settings and then toggle on to allow explicit content. When I go to do that, no on-screen keyboard appears. I actually emailed about this already and was told to uninstall and reinstall the application. I did uninstall and reinstall the application. And it reminded me that when I registered my Pandora One account on the Xbox that I actually used my mobile application to verify my credentials on the Xbox One application. So I didn't have to enter my password just to install the app. But when I want to turn explicit content on I can't because the app does not allow a keyboard for me to enter my password. This is still a problem. As of October 5th 2019. My Xbox one has all of its latest updates as well.No on screen keyboard for Pandora app on XboxOneNo on screen keyboard for Pandora app on XboxOne

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@g0d5m15t4k3 Nice to see you around the community!

Our engineers are still looking into this and are working to find a fix. 

I know this has been a frustrating issue, and I can assure you we are working on a resolution.

We really appreciate your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

BreenX
Diamond in the Rough

I plugged in a keyboard into my Xbox One, and I was able to type in my password and hit enter. That worked for what it's worth. 

0 Kudos

overthemoon
Opening Act

@BreenX and @g0d5m15t4k3 I also experienced this, but I checked my Xbox One yesterday and was able to get the keyboard to appear when adjusting the explicit filter. 

BreenX
Diamond in the Rough
I just did this yesterday. The virtual keyboard popped up just swimmingly. Seems to be fixed I tell you!