cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to link Google Home to Pandora: Error 400

NovLex
Local Performer

I am trying to link my Google Home to my Pandora account. I keep getting the message: 400. That's an error. The server cannot process the request because it is malformed. It should not be retried. That's all we know. Please help. Thanks!

Moderator Edit: Changing title for clarity

Labels (3)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

let-me-in
Underground

I was able to fix this by switching by default browser to chrome (it was firefox) and re-doing the linking process.

View solution in original post

7 Replies

aebud53
Local Performer

Anyone else have trouble getting Google Home (new 'Nest router and Max) to connect to Pandora Premium Account? Besides other major issues with their newest app. So far on my Google based Android cell phone, I do seem to get the Premium No Ads version without ads...I think. 

I want to 'link' My Pandora Premium with Google Home app from Pandora "Add Device" as it shows Amazon Alexa is linked but it asks for new 'device activation code'...**ahem**? Is that?. 

Any help greatly appreciated. TYIA Bud

0 Kudos

let-me-in
Underground

Can confirm that this is still an issue today.

TannerPandora

Hey folks!

We reached out to Google for further help with this. They've asked that you contact their support team directly with help linking your Pandora account. 

You can reach out to the Google Support team here

Tanner | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

0 Kudos

let-me-in
Underground

I was able to fix this by switching by default browser to chrome (it was firefox) and re-doing the linking process.

View solution in original post

AlyssaPandora

Thanks so much for sharing that update, @let-me-in.

This should be helpful for other listeners who may be running into this error message as well. 👍

Alyssa | Community Moderator

Let's talk music in Community Chat

daveloveless
Local Performer

Already did that, and they said to connect with you....

0 Kudos

daveloveless
Local Performer

I just confirmed a second time with Google that the issue is not on their side and that we need to contact Pandora. What's the expected solve here? 

0 Kudos