cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Variety for Pandora in Fitbit

Spinsesurvive57
Local Performer

Would like to have the music change more often for Pandora for the Fitbit App. It plays the same music for months. 

Moderator edit: edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

TannerPandora

Hi @Spinsesurvive57, thanks for the feedback! 

Our Pandora app for the Fitbit is designed to provide offline music while you're on the go. You can choose from workout stations curated by Pandora, or download offline versions of some of your favorite stations.

At this time you have two options for the content that you can download onto your Fitbit:

• Either your top Pandora stations
  • The Fitbit Workout stations curated by Pandora

Whichever you choose, you'll also be able to download your Thumbprint Radio to listen offline (as long as you have space on your device).

If you're wanting to have specific offline stations available to you, try listening to those stations more online. Since we periodically refresh the stations that are available offline based on your listening habits, those stations may end up making it onto your list.

Hope this was helpful. Smiley Happy

Tanner | Community Moderator

- Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

View solution in original post

3 Replies

TannerPandora

Hi @Spinsesurvive57, thanks for the feedback! 

Our Pandora app for the Fitbit is designed to provide offline music while you're on the go. You can choose from workout stations curated by Pandora, or download offline versions of some of your favorite stations.

At this time you have two options for the content that you can download onto your Fitbit:

• Either your top Pandora stations
  • The Fitbit Workout stations curated by Pandora

Whichever you choose, you'll also be able to download your Thumbprint Radio to listen offline (as long as you have space on your device).

If you're wanting to have specific offline stations available to you, try listening to those stations more online. Since we periodically refresh the stations that are available offline based on your listening habits, those stations may end up making it onto your list.

Hope this was helpful. Smiley Happy

Tanner | Community Moderator

- Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

View solution in original post

mkw
Local Performer

Hmmm ....For what we pay for our fitbit & the fact that we are encouraged to listen to pandora on our fitbit's & other devices; one would think that our free account with advertisements & our preference to listen to pandora would be respected, just like all of the other media types that are free.  Just another way to ensure that money is the ruler of the day. For me & anyone else that is a pandora customer of their free accounts, with advertisements; maybe we need to rethink how we listen to music.  We'll just download our music preferences & add that to our fitbit ...Is that a bit of trouble?  Maybe, but worth not having to endure an unnecessary monthly expense.  The radio is just as good as anything out there....After what we pay for our vehicles, satellite radio is offered; but not preferred.  Thanks for clarifying! We will make a note of it.

0 Kudos

quesito
Local Performer

Can't there be a way to select the "favorites" or Fitbit stations? I listen to pandora a lot while working  but that music is very different from my workout music which I'd listen to from my watch.

0 Kudos