cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Unexpected Error with our Server" Message

ReggieC
Local Performer

I'm getting an "Unexpected error with our server - Please retry or visit the Pandora Home Page" message on my Westinghouse smart TV. I've tried resetting the TV, but it didn't help. Any ideas?

Thanks,

Reggie

Moderator Edit: Changed title for clarity

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
27 Replies

DefyingLabels
Underground

I’ve tried resetting and restarting everything and still getting the same error. There aren’t any issues with my network connection, I can use other music apps with no issues.. Pandora is the only one I can’t connect to but it was working fine up until like a week ago. 

0 Kudos

CindyB
Local Performer

Thanks.  Worked for me also..👍

TannerPandora

Hey @DefyingLabels is this happening on your Sony Blu-ray AND your Panasonic TV or is your blu-ray connected to the Panasonic TV?

Tanner | Community Moderator

- Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

0 Kudos

DefyingLabels
Underground

It’s just happening on my Blu-ray player, that’s what the pandora app is on

I’m still getting the same error after trying everything that’s recommended. Can I get my Blu-ray unlinked from my account so I can maybe try and re-sign in? That’s the only thing I can think of to try. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@DefyingLabels Thanks for following up.

I believe that is a good next step to try out as well.

We have removed the Sony device association from your account. This will automatically sign you out once this change takes effect. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

Next, click here to select steps specific to your device in order to set up Pandora once more.

If you do not see your device listed, click here for general activation steps.

Let me know how it goes.

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

0 Kudos

DefyingLabels
Underground

I’ve tried everything.. I even unregistered and re-registered my Blu-ray player and went through the whole activation process. It appeared as though my account and services were linked but I received the same error when trying to open pandora. 

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Thanks for the follow up @DefyingLabels! Sorry for the continued trouble with this.

We are aware of a similar issue occurring with Sony TVs, our engineering team is currently working with Sony to resolve this issue. This also may be related to the issue you're having on your Blu-Ray. 

Could you let me know the model of your Sony Blu-ray player?

I'm going to pass your info along on our ticket for this. Thanks for your patience while we continue to investigate. 

Tanner | Community Moderator

- Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

0 Kudos

DefyingLabels
Underground

I guess there’s been no resolution for this problem with Sony? I’m still getting the same error months later. Maybe they just discontinued the service on some of their devices..  BDV-HZ970W is the model number.

0 Kudos