cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2021 new hiphop & rap (drip city ) music playlist

FPC5150
Opening Act
6 Replies

@FPC5150 , thanks for posting this playlist. I will be adding the first four songs to the Explicit GSOTD post, as well as the playlist. I will add four songs daily from this playlist until they are all selected. I will also give mention of you for these songs. Take care and stay safe.  

MOHLovesAlaska
0 Kudos

FPC5150
Opening Act

kool hit me up if you need anything about music we have many more new songs hiphop/rap/trap/edm/ 

@FPC5150 , along with Pandora, I do a daily post called GSOTD (Genre Songs Of The Day), I also created another one for Explicit music only, both of these post also have a playlist that the selected songs are added to. Obviously one playlist is a clean playlist, and of course the other being explicit only. The reason for doing this is for the little one's. Especially now with this Covid-19, more parents are home with their children, and more children are home due to schools not being in full session. There have been many request for explicit music to be added to the GSOTD post, that is when it was decided to have a second GSOTD post and playlist. Since adding the Explicit only, those that have requested have been absent. So feel free to request your music at anytime, even if it is a full playlist. Thank you for your music you have already submitted. Looking forward to seeing your response. Take care and stay safe.  

MOHLovesAlaska

FPC5150
Opening Act

thanks  for your time so tell me what type of music do you like  ? where you from were in tampa fl sun shine state 

@FPC5150  I have a sister who lives in Orlando. I'm right here in good olé Up-State N.Y. I 'm about half way between Albany and the Big Apple. I'm also self employed, I do landscaping and residential tree cutting. With this Covid-19, and of course being winter, work has been slower than usual. Well anyway, I thank you for posting the new playlist. I will add songs from there once I have added all from your first playlist. I wish you the very best in all that you do. You take care and stay safe. 

MOHLovesAlaska
0 Kudos