cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Benny The Butcher - Timeless (Ft. Lil Wayne & Big Sean)

el49
Opening Act
8 Replies

@el49  I have never been one who likes Rap, or much hip-hop. It is good to see new faces around the community. I like that you also took the time to post what music interest you. Take care and stay safe. 

Moderator edit: format

MOHLovesAlaska

ErickPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@MOHLovesAlaska Thanks for taking the time to respond my dear friend! 😁We all have our personal preferences and opinions on the music we listen to. I am a fan of most genres of music, but Hip-Hop hits a special chord with me.

Additionally, here is a fun fact about me: I have a bachelor's degree in audio engineering. 🙂 

Erick | Sr. Manager of Social & Communities

Let's exchange playlists and podcasts in the Music + Podcasts

@ErickPandora amen to that. Dear friend, music is a second heart beat for many, that is for sure. I hope your well, have a great weekend. Take care and stay safe.  

P.S I do have some hip-hop music in my personal playlist. I have Beyoncé, Alicia Keys, Duffy, along with a few others. I do like some of it, just not a-lot of it. I have tried to give Rap a chance with my taste, but I could never get a liking for it. I do have a younger brother who likes it. Take care and stay safe.  

Moderator edit: format

MOHLovesAlaska

AJM
Opening Act

idk what it is but i love the song bounce back by big sean but i really cant get into his other stuff

el49
Opening Act

@MOHLovesAlaska I hope you had a great weekend too! I totally understand, I'm not a fan of certain music but I can respect everyone's opinion. 😁

One genre that I discovered on Pandora that I love is Post-Rock Radio. Let me know if you give it a listen and what you think. Thanks for taking the time to respond to me. 👍

el49
Opening Act

@AJM I'm not a huge Big Sean fan either, but Benny the Butcher has been killing it this year! I've liked all of his projects and features this year.

@el49  I will give it a listen to. Thanks for your response, have a great week and stay safe. 

mod edit: format

MOHLovesAlaska
0 Kudos

AJM
Opening Act

I'll have to check out more of his stuff. Never heard of him before your post

0 Kudos