cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can You Add My Single To Your Playlist

hiphopmovement
Underground

This is Ron "Bee-Stinger" Savage I have started releasing singles (Hip Hop) and really need your help on how to get my single on a playlist on pandora. I really need this, I have a podcast on Pandora as well, I don't mind playing a song on an episode for anyone who asks me, I don't make it a science project because that is wrong. I helped build hip hop, I am hip hop, for the new dj's and those new to hip hop which we build, I'm from the first generation of hip hop, and yes I own the term Hip Hop Movement.

I am asking your help on pumping music from the artist who was there if you know my history I'm asking for help in adding my single: Stop Cappin by Ron "Bee-Stinger" Savage to a playlist and thank you all for helping make hip hop last this long, I never dreamed seeing it grow as big as it did when we first started this as young kids in the Bronx, NY.

Peace

Bee-Stinger

mod edit: removed 3rd party link

Ron "Bee Stinger" Savage
9 Replies

@hiphopmovement good evening to you, I would love to add your song to the GSOTD (Genre Songs Of The Day) post and playlist. Is your song clean or explicit?? I am the curator for the clean only post, and @Listener001 she is curator to the explicit only post and playlist. I will be waiting for your response. Take care and stay safe. 

MOHLovesAlaska
0 Kudos

hiphopmovement
Underground

MOHLovesAlaska

Thank you so much for responding, the single does not have causing in it but one or two lines you would have to judge it yourself, but i think it's ok the distributive didn't put an explicit sign on it, neither did VEVO because i didn't curse.

That would be so great if you two would add the single to your playlist, that would make my day.

Thank you

Ron "Bee-Stinger" Savage

Ron "Bee Stinger" Savage

@hiphopmovement, stop cappin, I got it. I also will have enough info from what I can gather online. Here is the playlist your song will be added to. Genre Songs Of The Day (GSOTD) enjoy the music. Take care and stay safe. 

MOHLovesAlaska

hiphopmovement
Underground

Just got your message, Thank you sooooooooo much, well basically the song is called: STOP CAPPIN.

Cappin as you know means stop lying, In the began of the song i was kinda talking as if the whole song was gonna be like that, i was talking about how people always lying i gave an example of women when they say that's their real hair, that's their real nails and so on. 

My past few singles I never rapped on them because those songs were kinda like instrumental songs with samples of my voice, so people were saying that I couldn't rap, I wasn't a rapper, I'm from the beginning of hip hop and I'm not even rapping on my records. So that's when by surprise on the record I started rapping kinda getting at the lies on youtube and just speaking generally, nobody inparticular. This single was to set up my next few singles which I will be rapping on the whole song, showing that yes don't forget people like myself that were there in the beginning of hip hop we are still here and show that respect to the people that helped start hip hop and people like myself who owns the trademark for Hip Hop Movement.

Ron "Bee Stinger" Savage

@hiphopmovement  I will use this with your song on tomorrow's post. I would rather have the info you just gave, they are your own words. You will be the first of five songs for GSOTD on Saturday. Thank you for giving me your detailed info about your song. Like I said earlier, I will also make mention of you in the post along with your song of course. Your song will be song # 1033 on the playlist. Take care and stay safe. 

MOHLovesAlaska

hiphopmovement
Underground

Again Thank you soooo much

Ron "Bee Stinger" Savage

@hiphopmovement Your welcome, and when you make more music (songs) just make a request, either with me GSOTD (clean) or @Listener001  with explicit only. Take care and stay safe. 

MOHLovesAlaska

@hiphopmovement did you see the private message I sent you? Please reply in the private message option. Looking forward to seeing your reply. Take care and stay safe. 

MOHLovesAlaska
0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @hiphopmovement. 👋

If you haven't already, you can find the guidelines and instructions for submitting music or comedy to Pandora for consideration here.

Thanks so much for being a part of the Pandora Community! :pandora:

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024