cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Classical Music Month โ€Œ๐ŸŽผโ€Œ

Pandora

September is Classical Music Month. Check out some of our favorite classical generate stations to help celebrate. ๐ŸŽป

500W_500H.jpg

Classical Radio: The perfect Pandora station to satiate the musical appetites of both scholars and newcomers. You'll find the genre's staples here as well as some lesser known works.

500W_500H-1.jpg

Classical for Work Radio: This station plays a great blend of classical music designed to keep you going, but without distraction. A great soundtrack for getting things done at work.

500W_500H-2.jpg

Classical for Dinner Radio: Provides peaceful classical music for your dining pleasure. Tune in for some background music for your next dinner. 

500W_500H-3.jpg

Today's Classical Radio: Mixed to play modern day music ensembles playing the best in recent classical compositions. But the station also has plenty of new ensembles' recordings of the classics as well.

1 Reply

Itsdemondeer
Diamond in the Rough

I never have known this!! Well I shall tell my orchestra co-workers that we have a month!! One day Iโ€™ll hopefully have the energy to make a song and post it on Pandora. Iโ€™ll probably call it cello chaos.

-Demon Deer