cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Foreign Language Playlist: German (mostly Mittleralter-Rock + Folk + "Swashbuckling" songs)

SilentProwler
Underground

Its not perfect, as it doesn't exclusively include German-language songs, and I never got around to trimming out the songs I don't  care about (I had mostly just went through the albums of the artists I wanted and blindly added them) nor have I got around to removing the duplicate songs I was bound to add, but here's my German-language playlist. Its almost exclusively Mittleralter-Rock and Folk (stuff you might hear from Renaissance festivals or Pirate movies or whatnot). Oh, and its not just d'Artagnan  like the cover suggests; they were just the first artists I added.

Screenshot_20201105-040830_Pandora.jpg

https://pandora.app.link/3QlCONw69ab 

Tags (2)
3 Replies

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Very cool! @SilentProwler 

Thanks so much for sharing your tunes. 🎶

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

@SilentProwler  I will give this a definite listen too. Any songs I like I will add to GSOTD playlist, it is a playlist made up of songs that others have posted. @AlyssaPandora , @AdamPandora , @TannerPandora , @ErickPandora , (Pandora's moderators) along with a couple of others have added to GSOTD. So please feel free at anytime to add songs or songs to GSOTD (Genre Songs Of The Day). Hope to see more music selections from you. Take care and stay safe.  

MOHLovesAlaska

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Agreed! @MOHLovesAlaska 

@SilentProwler Feel free to join in on the GSOTD thread here.

We share our songs of the day from any of our favorite genres. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024