cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GSOTD (Genre Songs Of The Day) (Clean Only)

genre song of the day_updatedusername.png

Pop: Foolish Games by Jewel.   Foolish Games (LP Version) "Foolish Games"/"You Were Meant for Me" ranked at number 15 on Billboard's All-Time Top 100 and held the record in the Guinness Book of World Records for the longest chart run of a single for "Foolish Games"/"You Were Meant for Me", which charted for 65 weeks. (Side note). This is my favorite overall song, as well as the artist. 

Easy Listening: Unchained Melody by The Righteous Brothers.  Unchained Melody  The repertoire included some of the Righteous Brothers' best-known songs, such as "You've Lost That Lovin' Feelin'," "Soul & Inspiration," "Unchained Melody", but also the later "Rock and Roll Heaven", as well as Bill Medley's "The Time of My Life".

Country: Making Believe by Emmylou Harris. Making Believe (2003 Remaster) Emmylou Harris is an American singer, songwriter, and musician. She has released dozens of albums and singles throughout her career and has won 14 Grammys, the Polar Music Prize, and numerous other honors, including induction into the Country Music Hall of Fame. In 2018 she was presented with the Grammy Lifetime Achievement Award.

Christian/ Christian Contemporary: How Can It Be by Lauren Daigle.  How Can It Be Lauren Ashley Daigle was born on September 9, 1991. Daigle grew up in Lafayette, Louisiana in an environment of zydeco, Cajun, and blues music.

Rock/ Rock-n-Roll: She Talks To Angels by The Black Crowes.  She Talks To Angels  This is regarded by many as The Black Crowes' best and most well-known song. It hit number one on the US Album Rock Tracks chart and number 70 on the UK Singles Chart in 1991. The eighth track on The Black Crowes ‘ 1990 album Shake Your Money Maker and one of the singles from the album.

download (11).jfif Genre Songs Of The Day (GSOTD)  Updated as of 3/27/24.

Take care and GOD bless. 

MOHLovesAlaska
531 Replies

Good Wednesday afternoon, I will be adding four songs to the GSOTD post and playlist. Enjoy the music.

Calypso: Jump In The Line by Harry Belafonte. Jump In The Line  " Jump in the Line (Shake, Señora) " is a calypso song sung by Harry Belafonte and composed by Lord Kitchener. The song was also featured in the 1988 movie Beetlejuice. 

Mento: Banana Boat (Day-O) by Harry Belafonte. Banana Boat (Day-O)    The song was first recorded by Trinidadian singer Edric Connor and his band "Edric Connor and the Caribbeans" on the 1952 album Songs From Jamaica; the song was called "Day Dah Light". Belafonte based his version on Connor's 1952 and Louise Bennett's 1954 recordings. 

Reggae: Say Hey (I Love You) (feat. Cherine Tanya Anderson) by Michael Franti & Spearhead.  Say Hey (I Love You)    The upbeat and optimistic “Say Hey (I Love You)” brings vocals from Michael Franti and Cherine Anderson together to create a rhythmic and melodic love track.

Soft Rock: Breakdown by Jack Johnson. Breakdown  "Breakdown" is a song written by Jack Johnson, Dan Nakamura & Paul Huston and sung by Jack Johnson. It is the eleventh track on his third album In Between Dreams which was released in February 2005. It was released as a single in September 2005. The video features Jack Johnson surfing in Pichilemu, Chile. The single peaked at #73 in the United Kingdom.

Until sometime tomorrow, take care and stay safe. 

MOHLovesAlaska

Good Thursday afternoon, I will be adding three songs to the GSOTD post and playlist. But before I get started with my selections, @AlyssaPandora has added 13 songs 1 complete album of ten songs to her New Music post, so be sure to check that out as well. I will be adding all of @AlyssaPandora's 13 selected songs to the GSOTD (clean) playlist. Here are the 13 selected songs by @AlyssaPandora. 1). New Normal by Khalid. 2). Skate by Silk Sonic (clean) 3) You Are My High by DJ Snake. 4) Vince Staples Album (clean). 1 Are You With That 2. Law Of Averages 3. Sundown Town 4. The Shining 5. Taking Trips 6. The Apple & The Tree 7. Take Me Home. 8. Lil Fade 9. Lakewood Mall 10. MHM 

R&B//Disco: Right Back Where We Started From by Maxine Nightingale. Right Back Where We Started From  "Right Back Where We Started From" is a song written by Pierre Tubbs and J. Vincent Edwards which was first recorded in the middle of 1975 by Maxine Nightingale for whom it was an international hit. In 1989, a remake by Sinitta, then 25, reached No. 4 on the UK Singles Chart. The music features a significant repetitive sample from the song "Goodbye, Nothing to Say", written by Stephen Jameson and Marshall Doctores, which was recorded first by Jameson under the name of Nosmo King, and then by the Javells featuring Nosmo King, both in 1974. It also reached #2 on the Billboard hot 100 in 1976. 

Pop-rock//Soft-rock: It Never Rains In Southern California by Albert Hammond. It Never Rains In Southern California  It Never Rains In Southern California is the debut album by Albert Hammond released by Mums Records. The album landed on Billboard 200 chart reaching #77. The title song hit #2 on the Adult Contemporary chart, #5 on the Billboard Hot 100, and #51 on the UK Singles Chart in 1972.

Soft-rock: Escape (The Pina Colada Song) by Rupert Holmes. Escape (The Pina Colada Song)  "Escape " is a song written and recorded by British-born American singer Rupert Holmes for his album Partners in Crime. As the lead single for the album, the pop song was recommended by Billboard for radio broadcasters on September 29, 1979, then added to prominent US radio playlists in October–November. Rising in popularity, the song peaked at the end of December to become the final US number one song of the 1970s.

MOHLovesAlaska

Good Friday morning, I will be adding six songs to the GSOTD post and playlist, three songs are coming from @XtremeJazz and they're playlist Xtreme Smooth Jazz playlist. 1). At Last by Ronnie Jordan 2). The Moment by Boney James 3). Remember Me by Marion Meadows. The last three songs are coming from the playlist Handpicked By Interns by @Pandora and the interns at Sirius and Pandora. 1). Pollyanna by Greenday. 2). Soul by Lee Brice. 3). Lorelei by Styx. Have a great Friday, enjoy the music.

Jazz: At Last by Ronnie Jordan At Last   Ronny Jordan (born Ronald Laurence Albert Simpson on November 29, 1962, in London, England) is a guitarist at the forefront of the acid jazz movement at the end of the twentieth century. Ronnie Jordan passed away in January of 2014, he was 51. 

Smooth Jazz: The Moment by Boney James. The Moment   Over the years, James has racked up sales of more than three million records, four RIAA gold albums, four GRAMMY nominations, a Soul Train Award, nominations for two NAACP Image Awards, and 10 CDs atop Billboard’s Contemporary Jazz Albums chart.

Smooth Jazz: Remember Me by Marion Meadows. Remember Me   Marion Meadows is an American saxophonist and composer, mainly in smooth jazz. He was born in West Virginia and grew up mainly in Connecticut. His first album as a leader was For Lovers Only in 1990.

Alternative Rock//Power-pop: Pollyanna by Greenday. Pollyanna   Green Day has released their new song “Pollyanna.” The synth-driven power-pop song feels like a proper celebration after a year stuck in COVID. Armstrong is optimistic as he sings “We’re gonna take back the night/everything’s gonna be all right.”

Country: Soul by Lee Brice. Soul  Lee Brice is an American country music singer and songwriter, signed to Curb Records. Brice has released five albums with the label: Love Like Crazy, Hard to Love, I Don't Dance, Lee Brice. and Hey World. He has also released seventeen singles, of which seven have reached number one on Billboard Country Airplay: "A Woman Like You", "Hard to Love", "I Drive Your Truck", "I Don't Dance", "Rumor", "I Hope You're Happy Now" and "One of Them Girls". He has also charted within the top 10 with "Love Like Crazy", "Parking Lot Party", "Drinking Class", and "That Don't Sound Like You". "Love Like Crazy" was the top country song of 2010 according to Billboard Year-End, and broke a 62-year-old record for the longest run on the country chart.

Hard Rock: Lorelei by Styx. Lorelei  "Lorelei" is a song from rock band Styx. It is on their 1975 album Equinox and was released as a single in 1976.

MOHLovesAlaska

Good Monday morning, I will be adding three songs to the GSOTD post and playlist. The first song is Brutal (clean) by Olivia Rodrigo, and that has been requested by @Rubyfoxx, thank you @Rubyfoxx for your request. The last two songs I will add. Have a great Monday, enjoy the music.

Punk Rock: Brutal (clean) by Olivia Rodrigo. Brutal (clean)  Olivia Rodrigo told about "Brutal"  "It's a really angsty song I suppose, and I sort of just talking about everything that I'm upset about in the song, to put it very plainly and broadly.

Country: Me, Myself and the Highway by Whitney Duncan. Me, Myself and the Highway   Whitney Duncan is an American country music singer and songwriter. She finished as the fifth-place finalist on the fifth season of Nashville Star. She has released one studio album and has charted on the U.S. Hot Country Songs chart with "When I Said I Would" and "Skinny Dippin'," as well as a Christmas single and guest appearance on a Kenny Rogers single which was released before her Nashville Star appearance. In the fall of 2011, Duncan competed on the 23rd season of Survivor, Survivor: South Pacific, where she ultimately finished in 9th place, becoming the fourth member of the jury. In the fall of 2014, Duncan and her then-fiancé, fellow Survivor: South Pacific castaway Keith Tollefson, competed together on the 25th season of The Amazing Race, where they placed in 8th place.

Pop: Button (feat. Anuel AA & Tainy) by Maroon 5. Button (feat. Anuel AA & Tainy)   Maroon 5 new song Button ft Anuel AA & Tainy is out now and its lyrics are written by Adam Levine, Emmanuel Gazmey Santiago, Marco Masis, Jacob Kasher Hindlin, Michael Pollack, Johnny Simpson & 4 other lyricists.

MOHLovesAlaska

Good Tuesday morning, I will be back posting regularly just as soon as things settle down for me, I have been very busy with my work, remodeling my moms' kitchen for her at night, and trying to finish another building project with my brother-in-law. Please excuse my absence from the GSOTD postings, just another week or so and things should get back to normal. Please take care and stay safe as well. 

MOHLovesAlaska

kayden_S
Up & Coming Artist

here area couple ideas for country.

lifer by florida georgia line

underdogs by chris young

and off the beaten path by justin moore

ks

Good Monday afternoon, I do apologize for the 13-day absence, I will be adding two songs to today's GSOTD post and three songs to the playlist. The first two songs have been requested by @kayden_S  1). Lifer by Florida Georgia Line 2). Off The Beaten Path by Justin Moore. And @AlyssaPandora has posted some new songs on her post called New Music. The first song she selected was Take My Breath by The Weeknd, the second is an album called King's Disease II (Explicit) by Nas. I will be adding Take My Breath by The Weeknd to the playlist. Thank you @kayden_S and @AlyssaPandora for the music you have selected. 

Country: Lifer by Florida Georgia Line. Lifer  Lifer by Florida Georgia Line is a country song from the album Dig Your Roots and was released in the summer of 2016.

Country: Off The Beaten Path by Justin Moore. Off The Beaten Path  Off the Beaten Path is the third studio album by American country music artist Justin Moore. It was released on September 17, 2013, via Valory Music Group. The album includes duets with Miranda Lambert and Charlie Daniels. A deluxe edition was also made available. The album has sold 364,000 copies in the US as of June 2016.

Hopefully, until sometime tomorrow, take care and stay safe. 

MOHLovesAlaska

Good Tuesday afternoon, I will be adding three songs to the GSOTD playlist for today, one song comes by request, and @kayden_S has requested Pretty Pink Tractor by Tim Hawkins. I also made a promise to @GiGi1 that I will make mention of a song that they have asked to get some attention to. The name of the song is The Cookout by King Midas, I cannot add it to the GSOTD (clean only) Playlist but I will add the link of the song here in this post, so beware it is explicit, so if you don't want to hear it or your little ones' to hear then please do not click on the link. The Cookout by King Midas (Explicit).

Comedy: Pretty Pink Tractor by Tim Hawkins. Pretty Pink Tractor   Tim Hawkins is an American Comedienne. This awesome song that Tim wrote is one of his most popular songs and a personal favorite.

Electro: Blue Day by Heartless **ahem**. Blue Day   Heartless **ahem** are an American rock band formed in Cincinnati, Ohio in 2003. The band has released six albums.

Garage Rock: Sway by Heartless **ahem**. Sway   Brimming with confidence and creativity, The album Arrow (released February 2012) sees Heartless **ahem** pushing their distinctive sound forward with their most eclectic, energetic collection thus far. The album – the Austin, Texas-based band’s first release with Partisan Records – is marked as ever by singer/guitarist/songwriter Erika Wennerstrom’s remarkable voice, at turns primal and pleading, heartfelt and heroic. Songs like “Parted Ways” and the searing “Low Low Low” expertly capture the **ahem**’ multi-dimensional rock in all its strength and spirit. Following upon the difficult introspection of 2009′s acclaimed third album, The Mountain, Arrow stands as a powerhouse new beginning for Heartless **ahem**.

MOHLovesAlaska

kayden_S
Up & Coming Artist

can you add a country catagory to SOTD please?

ks

kayden_S
Up & Coming Artist

i love this song because my half brother was in the military and his wife still is

ks

@kayden_S good evening to you, I would love to add just a Country genre for you for GSOTD (clean only) post and playlist, but it is just impossible to do that, for one just doing this post takes me more than an hour to complete, I also curate This Day In The History Of Music, and that post takes well over an hour to complete, sometimes even pushing the 2-hour mark. I just do not have the time to fulfill your request, especially with how busy I am at my job, as well as trying to help family with the needs they have. I would be more than happy to add any song or songs that you request to the GSOTD post and playlist. You take care and stay safe. 

MOHLovesAlaska

Good Wednesday evening, I will be adding three songs to the GSOTD post and playlist, one song is coming by request, @Listener001 has requested Bluebird by Miranda Lambert. Thank you @Listener001 for your favorite country song request. Enjoy the music.

Country: Bluebird by Miranda Lambert. Bluebird   “Bluebird” by Miranda Lambert by Amanda London · Published June 10, 2020, · Updated June 10, 2020, It can be said that in this song the titular “bluebird” stands for hope and positivity. In other words, it is not a literal animal which Miranda ‘keeps in her heart’ but rather an unshakable emotion and disposition.

Electro: Harsh Realm by Widowspeak.  Harsh Realm  The single "Harsh Realm" was featured in an episode of the television series American Horror Story. In 2012, the band recruited bassist Pamela Garavano-Coolbaugh for their subsequent tours. After touring extensively for the first album, Stasiak and Garavano-Coolbaugh left the band.

Country: California Stars by Billy Bragg & Wilco. California Stars  This song comes from the 1998 album, Mermaid Avenue. The lyrics to all the songs on this album were written by Woody Guthrie sometime before his death in 1967 and put to music by Billy Bragg and Wilco about 30 years later.

Hopefully, sometime tomorrow, take care and stay safe. 

MOHLovesAlaska

Good Thursday afternoon, I will be adding three songs to the GSOTD (clean only) post and playlist. And before I start posting, please be sure to check out @kayden_S new post called SOTD (Song Of The Day) it will be a once-a-week post, leave some comments, and perhaps ask for a request to be considered for posting. Enjoy the music.

New Wave: My Sharona by The Knack. My Sharona  The Knack lead singer Doug Fieger wrote the lyrics to this song, which is about a girl he fancied. Doug was in a long-term relationship when he walked into the clothing store where a high school student named Sharona Alperin (who had a boyfriend), was working. 

R&B//Soul: A Beautiful Noise by Alicia Keys & Brandi Carlile.  A Beautiful Noise (Single)  Carlile explained, "It is an important reminder that we all have a voice and that our voices count. It was an absolute dream and honor to join the incomparable Alicia Keys to deliver this beautiful message through song. The song was created by an all-female songwriting team consisting of Alicia Keys, Brandi Carlile, Brandy Clark, Hillary Lindsey, Lori McKenna, Hailey Whitters, Linda Perry, and Ruby Amanfu. 

Acoustic Music: She Used To Be Mine by Sara Bareilles. She Used To Be Mine  The song was written for the 2016 Broadway musical, Waitress, based on the 2007 film of the same name starring Keri Russell. The production opened in New York in April 2016. The song “She Used To Be Mine” is the first promotional single from the fifth studio album, What’s Inside: Songs From Waitress, by Sara Bareilles.

MOHLovesAlaska

Good Sunday afternoon, I have selected four songs for GSOTD for today, enjoy the music.

Country: If She Ever Leaves Me by The Highwaywomen.  If She Ever Leaves Me  The Highwomen is the eponymous debut studio album by country music supergroup The Highwaywomen, made up of band members Brandi Carlile, Natalie Hemby, Maren Morris, and Amanda Shires. It was released on September 6, 2019, by Elektra Records.

Acid Rock: Glitter In The Air by P!nk.  Glitter In The Air  It means that you fell in love with somebody. This song is about how Pink's life was in and is in a beautiful spot and her whole life was in perfect perspective and she loved every part of it For me. "Have you ever fed a lover with just your hand" speaks to giving love to someone without your heart in it.

Folk: Both Sides Now by Joni Mitchell.  Both Sides Now   'Both Sides Now' - recently featured in the Toy Story 4 trailer. Written by Joni Mitchell, 'Both Sides Now' was first recorded by Judy Collins for her 1967 album 'Wildflowers' and went on to become a Top 10 hit.

Gospel//Christian Contemporary: His Name Is Jesus by Phil Wickham.   His Name Is Jesus   His Name Is Jesus Phil Wickham. Produced by. Kyle Lee. ... His Name is Jesus His Name is Jesus Light of the World There's freedom in His name Awesome in power Reigning forever Light of the World ...

MOHLovesAlaska

Good Wednesday afternoon, I have selected three songs for GSOTD for today, the first two songs I have selected come from @ShannonPandora and playlist #18 playlist music challenge. The third and final song I chose also comes from the #18 playlist music challenge, but from one of my own selections. Enjoy the music.

Country/Folk-Pop/Acoustic: July by Noah Cyrus. July  Cyrus wrote the song with PJ Harding and Michael Sonier in Bali during a writing camp. They penned it around July 2019 at a time when she was thinking about her breakup the year before. It was Cyrus' first time writing with Harding and Sonier; she started telling them her toxic relationship story so they could get to know each other better.

Alternative Rock: Wake Me Up When September Ends by Green Day. Wake Me Up When September Ends  "Wake Me Up When September Ends" is a song by American rock band Green Day, released on June 13, 2005, as the fourth single from the group's seventh studio album, American Idiot. The acoustic ballad was written by frontman Billie Joe Armstrong about the death of his father when he was 10 years old. The song became a hit single, peaking at number six on the US Billboard Hot 100. It was also a top-10 single in the United Kingdom, Belgium, and New Zealand and was a number-one single in the Czech Republic. In The United States, the song became symbolic after Hurricane Katrina. 

Rap/Neo Soul/Psychedelic Soul/Funk/R&B: Crazy by Gnarls Barkley. Crazy  "Crazy" was used in several films and TV shows including Kick-**ahem**, I Think I Love My Wife, Religulous, The Big Short, Cold Case, How to Rock, Grey's Anatomy, Medium, Boyhood, and It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia. A slower remix of the song was used in the trailer for the 2014 film Birdman while the original version was used for the film's TV spots. The song was also featured in the indie horror game Donald: The Return.

Correction: The third song did not come from my #18 music challenge selection, just a song of choice. Be safe. 

MOHLovesAlaska

Good Thursday morning, I will be adding four songs to the GSOTD post and playlist. The first two songs come by way of request, this request was made by a music artist who has just two songs here on @Pandora, the artist name is @Cocktailsat6, so would you all be angels and show @Cocktailsat6 your great support and include their music in your personal playlists or your daily listening, it truly would be greatly appreciated. I will be adding the last two songs for today. Enjoy the music.

Electro Jazz//EDM: Vegas Vertigo by @Cocktailsat6 Vegas Vertigo,     Cocktailsat6 says that Vegas Vertigo was inspired by my recent trip to Las Vegas looking at the glorious, and vertigo-inducing, view of the strip from one of the highest rooms of the Venetian Hotel. It's electronica, chill, and upbeat guitar, all at the same time! There is also a video for it on YouTube for anyone interested. 

Electronic: Vacay Cay by @Cocktailsat6  Vacay Cay   Vacay Cay was inspired by a recent trip to a rooftop lounge with beautiful, sweeping ocean views.  A place of complete peace and tranquillity, but also inspiration and coolness, and yes, I had a Cocktail at 6 o'clock. 

Singer-Songwriter//Rock//Blues Rock: Black Velvet by Alannah Myles.  Black Velvet   "Black Velvet" is a song written by Canadian songwriters Christopher Ward and David Tyson, and recorded by Canadian singer-songwriter Alannah Myles. It was released in January 1990 as one of four singles from Myles' 1989 eponymous album from Atlantic Records. It became a number-one hit for two weeks on the Billboard Hot 100 charts in 1990 and reached number one on the Album Rock Tracks chart, as well as number ten in her native Canada and number two on the UK Singles Chart. The song also reached number one in Norway, Sweden, and Switzerland and was a major success in several other countries. It contains blues verses with a rock chorus.

Alternative Rock: Believer by Imagine Dragons. Believer  "Believer" is a song by the American rock band Imagine Dragons. The song was released on February 1, 2017, through Interscope Records and Kidinakorner as the lead single from the band's third studio album, Evolve (2017).

MOHLovesAlaska

Good Friday afternoon, I will be adding three songs to the GSOTD post and playlist. Have a very safe and great Labor Day weekend holiday. Enjoy the music.

Singing: One Day by Sharon Van Etten. One Day   Sharon Katharine Van Etten (born February 26, 1981) is an American singer-songwriter. She has released five studio albums, the latest of which is Remind Me Tomorrow (2019).

Singer-Songwriter: Fish Eyes by Haley Heyderickx. Fish Eyes   Haley Hannah Heynderickx is an American singer-songwriter from Portland, Oregon. In 2016, she released her debut EP, Fish Eyes. Her first full-length album, I Need to Start a Garden, was released in March 2018 on Mama Bird Recording Co.

Alternative Rock/Folk Rock: The Ghost Who Walks by Karen Elson.  The Ghost Who Walks  The Ghost Who Walks, Karen Elson spins intriguingly unsettling tales of lost love, dashed hope, romantic betrayal, and various crimes of passion witnessed only by the full moon. Until now, the British-born Elson has been better known as a top model. The arrangements for her small band featuring the virtuosic Jackson Smith on guitar.

Have a great Labor Day Weekend. Take care and stay safe. 

MOHLovesAlaska

Good Tuesday afternoon, I do hope everyone had a very enjoyable Labor Day weekend, I will be adding thirteen songs to todays' GSOTD post but will only be adding four songs to the GSOTD playlist. The reason for that is very simple, @mostentertainme has requested support for Bmosts' music, but all nine songs are Explicit, so I promised I would at least mention Bmosts music in the GSOTD post. So here are the nine songs by Bmost. 1). Round 1 2). This Is Me 3). Pass dat 4). This Time 5). Haters 6). Nutta Butta 7). Make it bounce 8). Bring em on  9). As I lay. Please be a saint and give an ear to Bmosts music, thank you. I will also be adding three songs by request, and this request comes from the artist himself, @floydkelly2012 has requested 1). Sophia  2). Penteerium  3). Dandelion Breeze. I will be adding the fourth and final song. Have a great Tuesday, enjoy the music. 

New Age//Alternative: Sophia by Floyd Kelly ( @floydkelly2012)   Sophia   Sophia - This piece of music is in the New Age and Alternative music genres.  I created this in an attempt to elicit world imagery for the listener.  I like to try new chord progressions and while creating this, I was attracted to the way the chords depict a middle-eastern flair.  Sophia was also created as a tribute to a canine friend from long ago.

New Age//Alternative: Penteerium by Floyd Kelly ( @floydkelly2012).  Penteerium     Penteerium This piece of music is a re-work of an older piece a few years ago when I was just starting to make music.  The older version was titled "Blue Reflections" and was entered into two categories at the 56th Grammy Awards competition.  Back then, my music-making skills were in development so many cringed at hearing the sound.  I re-worked the piece and I think it's much better now.  This piece of music is in the New Age and Alternative music genres.

New Age//Alternative: Dandelion Breeze by Floyd Kelly ( @floydkelly2012).   Dandelion Breeze (Flight Mix)    Dandelion Breeze - I like to review the music I have created over the years to see where I can re-work a piece to hone my skills as a music composer and sound mixer.  I chose to re-work Dandelion Breeze because of its simple structure - except this time adding the cool synth tones to create a feeling of lightheartedness.  Dandelion Breeze is originally from my album "Escape from Earth" (2016), and this was entered into the 57th Grammy Awards competition.  This piece of music is in the New Age and Alternative music genres.
          Thank you and thank you to listeners of my music.  These three pieces
are currently considered "The Best of Floyd Kelly" since I started
composing music and sound-mixing 8 years ago.  Currently, my library
is over 70 pieces of music and I hope to keep learning.

Electro: Unreflected by Mazzy Star: Unreflected   Mazzy Star is best known for the song " Fade into You," which brought the band some success in the mid-1990s and was the group's biggest mainstream hit, earning extensive exposure on MTV, VH1, and radio airplay. 

MOHLovesAlaska

floydkelly2012
Underground

Thank you for adding my songs to the GSOTD playlist; I did see you added the wrong song though and it's partly my fault for leaving out part of the title.  You added "Dandelion Breeze", but the song to be added is "Dandelion Breeze (Flight Mix)" which is this year's release.  My apologies.  Thank you for adding me and I appreciate it.

A fried chicken a day keeps the broccoli away.

@floydkelly2012 I'm sorry about that, it is not a big deal to fix, so I will re-edit and fix it now. And your welcome, I do know you have more music, so if you make a request to have more of your music to be added to this post then please leave your request with the songs, but also if you would please leave some detailed info about the songs, just like you did for these three. Have a great evening. You take care and stay safe. 

MOHLovesAlaska