cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Happy 48th Birthday Jewel Kilcher

Jewel Kilcher who had endured so much adversity to get where she is now. Happy Birthday Jewel. I was late posting this due to some computer hiccups, and some very much welcomed family visitors. Here is my overall favorite song by one of the most beautiful voices in the music business. 

FOOLISH GAMESFOOLISH GAMES

https://pandora.app.link/GItbys3TK6 

Foolish Games is one of her big hits. This is the original version, she has a remix version as well as another with Kelly Clarkson. Listen to the lyrics and perhaps you will also see how this song could easily become one's favorite. Take care and stay safe.  Jewel Kilcher 5/23/1974.         

P.S Perhaps you wouldn't mind listening to my second favorite song by Jewel.                                 https://pandora.app.link/tYlkPJ4UK6  Her song "Don't" a beautiful song.  

mod edit: format

MOHLovesAlaska
4 Replies

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@MOHLovesAlaska Random fact: I was obsessed with Jewel when I was younger, and probably too young to listen to her music lol. I like "Foolish Games" and "Who Will Save Your Soul".

My favorite was "You Were Meant For Me". I just listened and still remember the lyrics. Very nostalgic. 

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

AlyssaPandora actually that song was even bigger than Foolish Games. The song Foolish Games is my favorite, not just so much for the song itself. But it is personal for me for two great important reasons. Perhaps some day I would consider sharing those reasons. Take care and stay safe.                                             P.S The lyrics to Foolish Games are a reality and have been in my life. At first it was spooky, but now it has been pretty awesome to say the least.  

MOHLovesAlaska

Happy 48th Jewel. 

Take care and stay safe.

MOHLovesAlaska

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Happy Birthday, Jewel! 🎂

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024