Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEW EXPLICIT ONLY PLAYLIST

Listener001
Not applicable

Wed March 17th 2021

Happy Saint Patrick's day!

Thank you @MOHLovesAlaska for letting me take over this. So since it's the first day on the job.  All the songs we have for today are pretty awesome and so many of the suggestions are new for me. So I got to listen to something new today. Lucky me. Maybe some of these songs are new for you too. I hope everyone enjoys this week's list of songs. And feel free to ask questions.

(Oh and for a quick heads up links aren't really working for me today for some reason but, I am trying my best to work with that)

⚠️WARNING THESE SONGS ARE EXPLICIT ⚠️

NUMBER ONE !!!! 

Misunderstood by Russ an  Everything by Alanis Morissette 

Yeah I know i'm surprised too. These spots are actually tied, because I agreed to give both the first spot to @MOHLovesAlaska (who choose Everything by Alanis Morissette) and  @ErickPandora (who choose Misunderstood by Russ)but then  I realized at the last minute oh my gosh i agreed to give both of the peeps the number one spot for playlist but, Misunderstood by Russ is not an explicit song so it cannot go on the explicit only playlist,but since  i still wanted to share this song so it will go on another playlist i will be working on called ¨Have you heard this?¨ (which will be coming soon) And this song will be the first song to be at the top of that playlist.

NUMBER TWO !!!!

Got Me Floating by 423 kidk
 This song is  recommended by @SpacedOut1  This was a new song for me and I actually like this thank you! 

NUMBER THREE!!!!! 

ATM by J cole

This song was  recommended by @nichole6747  who had gave out an awesome playlist of ¨ A bunch of random rap songs put together¨ ( i cannot link the direct playlist i am unable to i'm sorry). J Cole is one of the greatest.  His song Middle Child is awesome too!

NUMBER FOUR!!!!!!

Rich & Sad by Post Malone

This song was also from @nichole6747   and, it is on Nicholes playlist of ¨A bunch of random random songs put together¨ ( I can not link the direct playlist i am unable to i'm sorry) btw I am a huge fan of Post Malone he is one of my favorites.

NUMBER FIVE !!!

DAYWALKER by Machine Gun Kelly and CORPSE

This song was recommended by @Listener001 (me lol ).This is a new song that was released a couple days ago like around last friday its by Machine Gun Kelly and CORPSE aka CORPSE HUSBAND Everyone Knows MJK but, imma say CORPSE is a new star. He is known from youtube as the ¨deep voiced scary teller¨ or the ¨Among Us Guy ¨ but he is also a rapper. I don't know how I found myself actually enjoying this guy but Twitter is pretty powerful when it comes to making me try new things .I'll say CORPSE has a pretty unique style and I love it.And his lyrics are I can relate to them.

Okay that's it for this week thank you for checking this out soon this will get better. Feel free to ask questions. and Don't forget YOU can still give your suggestions in the EXPLICIT PLAYLIST SUGGESTIONS in the community chat . 

And please don't forget Life's a journey not a destination

24 Replies

@Listener001 , great job. And if you want to re-edit, you can put @ErickPandora 's choice first. You take care and stay safe. 

MOHLovesAlaska

Listener001
Not applicable

Thank you!  but @ErickPandora choice was not explicit which is why it unfortunately cannot be put first on the official playlist which will be released later  on this week or maybe sometime today. but his suggestion will go on a new playlist that i'm making called ¨Have you heard this¨ and that will be first on that playlist.

Listener001
Not applicable

Here is the playlist!

https://pandora.app.link/g7TemdKjJebdownload (95).jpeg

Right now it's pretty small but i'm pretty sure it will get bigger after a while. Please don't forget that  you can still give suggestions in the community chat under  Explicit Only Playlist Suggestions section!

Also remember that Life's a journey not a destination

ErickPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

I love it! Great job @MOHLovesAlaska & @Listener001 on maintaining these awesome playlists and sharing them with the community! 😁

@Listener001 Absolutely no issues with putting Alanis Morisette as the first song. If you need any support, we're here for you. 🎵😁

Erick | Sr. Manager of Social & Communities

Let's exchange playlists and podcasts in the Music + Podcasts

@ErickPandora , I thank you for your support and friendship. I also must include @Pandora , @AdamPandora , @TannerPandora , and @AlyssaPandora . Without the support, the friendship, and kindness you five have shown, this would not be able to happen. I thank you all. And yes it is enjoyable to do. For one, just looking up the music to select, second, the interaction with others who request to have music they love, to be posted. And third, the so many different types and styles of music. The amount of different genres of music, there are so many that we have not picked for this post. We have a long way to go before we even begin to approach the halfway mark. One thing is for certain, I'm having fun just trying to get there. I once again thank you all. Take care and please stay safe.  

MOHLovesAlaska

Listener001
Not applicable

Wed, March 24

It's another Wednesday!!!  I'm going to be honest and say that the time for me did not fly by fast. (but the fact that's it's the middle of the week and i have a ton of class work that needs to be turned in this Friday  does kinda get to me now) 

Today's songs are from Pandora's A-Z playlists to random suggestions i'll say today we have a pretty good mix. Thank you everyone for participating.  Remember  you can still suggest songs! Feel free to ask questions too!

⚠️WARNING THESE SONGS ARE EXPLICIT⚠️

Screenshot 2021-03-24 11.32.47.png

NUMBER 1 !!!

Blood On MY Jeans by Juice WORLD 

Juice WORLD is one of the greatest. Man It's sad to see that he's gone but, his legacy will always live on.  I at the least wont let him go forgotten. The impact he had on so many  Is kinda crazy but who can't help but to love a person who they can relate to especially when the person has the ability to describe their exact feelings. This song was recommended by  thank you.

Number 2 !!!

Life's A Mess II by Juice WORLD,Clever & Post Malone

Yes, another song by Juice WORLD but, this is new released in 2021. Juice WORLD is still giving us words. Since this song was new by him it had to be number two on the list for today. 

Number 3!!!

Relentless Again by Moneybagg Yo

I'm going to be honest, I've never heard of Moneybagg Yo until today. Imma say if you're a new listener to moneybagg this would be a great song to start with. if you want more information about this song and Moneybagg Yo go to 

This song was from  A-Z playlist  a challenge given to us by  

NUMBER 4 !!!!!!

Yvette by VEDO (feat.Inayah Lamis)

This song surprised me. Whenever I do these playlist I listen to these songs before I add them to the playlist. And for like the whole entire time I was listening to this song I was trying to decide whether or not I was going to put this song on this playlist but then at the end I decided if this song made me think this much it has to be added.  

This song was from   congrats this song made Number 4 thank You!

Number 5!!!!!!!

Pass that Dutch by Missy Elliot

A peep in the A-Z playlist section or the What's your Favorite Hobby to Listen to Music Section was talking about a Missy Elliot mix.And yea curiosity got the best of me and I was like who is this peep. So I went to their top songs and listened to a few and as soon as I heard like the first three versus I was like this is gonna end up being one of my guilty pleasure songs.

NUMBER 6 !!!!

X by Xzibit

I think we are going a bit old school or something today.  This goes way back into 2000. Tbh I can be a fan of old school rap at times because these old school songs are classics and I'm a huge fan of classics.   put this song up in his A-Z playlist. 

Number 7 !!!!

Joker by Dax

The first thing I thought when I saw the cover for this song was where's batman.(lol) this song was suggested by  .  how did you find this peep there quiet unique. I'm not used to this style of rap at all. but it's definitely  something I can adjust to. The lyrics are kinda fun to listen to you because the one thing that's going through my mind with  this person. Is that they have such a wild persona that i can't help but to think of what in the world are they gonna say next. As long as I keep wondering what's going to happen next, that's going to keep me listening to this Artist.

Okay peeps that is it for this week we had a few more then last week which is a good thing.Remember you can still suggest songs if a  song of yours did not make it this week or if you  have something new! All you have to do is message me or post it in my Explicit Only Play Suggestions section in the community chat!   Lets keep this going strong!

Thank you everyone for checking this out. Thank you for your suggestions and thank you for your time.

And please don't forget Life's a journey not a destination!

(Oh my gosh I posted this before 12 o'clock PDT this is a record for me.)

(Also have a new playlist coming out soon!!!!)

(new font for a change!)

@Listener001  nicely done. Great post. Take care and stay safe.  

MOHLovesAlaska

Awoken
Opening Act

Thank you @Listener001 For Adding My 2 Songs I Requested Blood On My Jeans And JOKER 

Listener001
Not applicable

Wed,March 31

Hello everyone happy Wednesday! The week went by fast along with this month.

Yes i'm posting quiet early today I can't believe it. But since im working on two other playlist I just wanted to make sure id get this done.

IMPORTANT NEWS.  NEXT WEEK I WILL NOT BE POSTING AT ALL BECAUSE I WILL BE ON SPRING BREAK.

But you can still send in your request in my messages or in the explicit playlist only suggestions community chat post please keep the request coming.

Alright that's it for the news for today let's get on with the songs for this week!

⚠️WARNING THESE SONGS ARE EXPLICIT ⚠️

https://pandora.app.link/Akl5fja34eb

Screenshot 2021-03-31 11.08.54.png

NUMBER ONE !!!!!! 

REMINDS ME OF YOU by Juice World and The Kid Laroi 

I was just listening to @Awoken  station  https://pandora.app.link/meQfTEF04eb

And this song came up and I was like wait The Kid Laroi did a song with Juice World and since this took me by surprise. 

NUMBER TWO !!!!!!! 

DRUNK FACE by MJK

This song is a bop a perfect slash between rap and alt.i dont think MJK will ever get old for me tbh.

NUMBER THREE !!!!!!!

FALLING DOWN (bonus Track) by Lil Peep & XXXTENTACION

I need to listen to more songs by LIl Peep.XXXTENTACION is a hard name to type btw for me. i like this song because it kinda has the most perfect combination of slow vibes but its still kind of an upbeat song. It kinds of reminds me of Joji .

NUMBER FOUR !!!!!

GOOD MORNING TOKYO by TOKYO'S REVENGE 

Aha umm yea this is actually a guilty pleasure of mine. I stumbled upon this by accident. At first i was like oh my gosh why i'm listening to this.And I was thinking what the heck. But i heard it again and it was like kinda catchy I know that's not really an excuse but thats all Ive got.  ill say this may be one of the most explicit song i have on this playlist.

NUMBER FIVE !!!!!!

WITHOUT YOU by THE KID LAROI

What I bet you all saw this coming I mean c'mon I mentioned him in number 1 he was bound to come up again. I used to think this song was super  annoying and i was like i'm against this all the way. But like anything else I listen to the more I hear it the more im bound to give it a chance and this guys voice is kind of raw.  

NUMBER SIX !!!!!!!!

SLOW DANCING IN THE DARK by Joji

This is not a rap song at all and i'm glad.  Who can't help but to listen to a slow haunting voice sing. Joji is unique and that's why i like his music. this song of his is one of my favorites. Joji's music actually calms me. 

Well that's all for this week remember you can still suggest songs and don't forget I won't be online at all next week i've got spring break. During spring break my friends plan to take me horseback riding so now I get to see if me a city kid will enjoy this please wish me luck y'all.  I used to live in the south but I was born in California. in the Southern part of california.  I like country music so maybe that's close enough. Do any of you guys have any plans? also feel free to ask any questions about the music. 

And don't forget~ Life's a journey not a destination

Listener001
Not applicable

Wed, Apr 14th

Hello everyone happy Wednesday!!!

Todays mix is a bit of a mix for today. I have old artists, new artists, and legends. For some of these artists this is the first time i've never listened to them.   Today's selection was pretty hard to put together because i was looking at the new artist and the old artist that i have together and they sound very different from one another. So if you decided to listen to this playlist from the very beginning to where it is now you'll definitely hear the variety. 

Screenshot 2021-04-14 12.08.57.png https://pandora.app.link/yNsMPohmsfb

Number one!!!!!

WHAT YOU KNOW ABOUT LOVE by POP SMOKE

I never knew anything or heard anything from Pop Smoke until I heard this song on the radio. And this is kinda catchy.  Pop smoke was lost in a home invasion where he was shot in his home and later died in the hospital. But when i hear this song I know his music will still live and so will his words. RIP Pop Smoke. 

NUMBER TWO !!!!!!!

YOU COULD BE BLIND by DMX

Just get past the chorus in the beginning it will repeat several times but this song has a message you know and a part of it is in the chorus. This is my first time hearing DMX and when i decided to choose this artist  for this playlist. I went through several of his songs in order to find this song. I wanted to find a song by him where you could hear his voice.

NUMBER 3 

I AIN'T MAD AT CHA by TUPAC AKA 2Pac

I've once been told that I looked like tupac at the time I didn't know who he was and i was like really thrown off. But know I know who he is and i'm like really really really thrown off.  But if you want a good rap song to listen to listen to this. 

NUMBER 4 !!!!!!

KISS ME MORE (feat.SZA) by DOJA CAT

Hey this is new by Doja Cat and SZA and hey hey and I love this song. I'm not familiar with SZA but i am familiar with doja cat. I blast this song when it comes on the radio.  And yea once again i think i found a song that may become a guilty pleasure of mine.

NUMBER 5 

BEST FRIEND (feat.DOJA CAT) by SAWEETIE

This is that one song that i will play in public when me and my friends go shopping so people can turn around and be like what the heck. but heyyyyy. how else do you appreciate your besties. also this is now me and my twin sisters anthem.

NUMBER SIX !!!!!!

OOPS! by YUNG GRAVY

This song is a guilty pleasure bop. I heard this late on the radio a while ago and  of course on the radio everything is bleeped out and sensored but then i heard this song on pandora explicit  aaaaa.  I have no regrets though when I hear a good song.

NUMBER SEVEN  !!!!!!!!!!

FORGET ME TOO by MACHINE GUN KELLY AND HALSEY

I was really looking for an explicit song by halsey and then i found this. Like who would've thought that MJK and halsey would be a great mix. This song has become one of my all time favorites. This reminds me of the song that Demi Lovato did with All Time Low. (the song Monsters perhaps ill add that in one of my playlists )These pop singers with these alt artists together is a new type of power. Like I know halsey has strong vocals but i felt like she lead this song.

NUMBER EIGHT !!!!!!!!

THE RAIN by DMX 

This is another great song by dmx what drew to the song was the strong beginning. For a second I was wondering what I was listening to and if I actually choose a song by DMX but this was a great idea to put that in the beginning.

NUMBER NINE !!!!!!!!

34+35 by ARIANA GRANDE

I wanted to find more pop artist to put on this playlist. Usually I listen to the clean version of this song. but why not put it on here.

GOOSEBUMPS (Remix) (single) (explicit) by TRAVIS SCOTT & HVME 

I listen to my music with heavy bass earbuds or headphones or speaker. This song is perfect for that. 

Usually I listen to the clean version of this song. But I wanted to put more pop singers on this playlist so why not add this song.

aaa I lost the rubber part that goes to my right earbud and its white and the floors in my house are white i feel like i'm trying to find contacts.  But ive got back up ones so ill be fine for a while. What do you guys use to listen to your music?

Alright that's it for this week. I hope you all enjoy this. This week actually went faster than I expected. What have you all been up too? I recently just applied to orange coast college and i'm waiting for a response.  

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for posting this, @Listener001. 

Wishing you good luck on your college application process! 👍

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

Listener001
Not applicable

Wed, Apr 21st

Hello Everyone, Happy Wednesday!

I hope you all have had a great week so far there's been a birthday which is pretty awesome. @TannerPandora s birthday was yesterday!!! I think this week for me has been a bit easy going. I haven't had a huge load of assignments but i do need to pick out a couple classes for OCC that I want to take I wonder if they have ASL. I know im bound to take a counseling class since im new to OCC. 

Today's selection of songs is pretty small but im taking things pretty light.  Some of these songs may hit the feels but we need that sometimes.

https://pandora.app.link/i718sakODfb

Screenshot 2021-04-21 09.11.15.png

NUMBER ONE !!!

WHITE TEE ( ALTERNATE BASS BOOSTED VERSION) by CORPSE 

I love CORPSE he's a favorite of song. This song may seem like Its a bit loud but this just sets the rest of the song so I can bring the tone a bit down.This song is actually kinda short when you've listened to it a couple times. 

NUMBER TWO !!!

I FELT THAT by BLACK BEAR

Here we get a bit of some pop vibes from this song so why not add it on here. I didn't want the entire  selection for this week to be a complete dirge. So not why not put something a bit upbeat in here. the song isn't a happy song  but it does the job.

NUMBER THREE !!!

B*****S BROKEN HEARTS by BILLIE EILISH

You know I can't help but to mention BILLIE EILISH  by BILLIE EILISH because she is BILLIE EILISH. I am a huge fan for her. Did you know that alt 98.7 were once giving people the chance to have a zoom call with BILLIE EILISH? People from all over were going for this. Those peeps who won were lucky. Maybe sometime in the community chat  there will be a selection where you can talk about your favorite artist and why they are your favorite.

NUMBER FOUR !!!

DOIN TIME by LANA DEL REY

I wish I had LANA DEL REY'S voice.  This is an all time favorite song by her. it used to play all the time on alt 98.7 but now it's hard to catch on the radio. I will forever appreciate this song. Its a bop. 

NUMBER 5 !!!

LETS FALL IN LOVE FOR THE NIGHT by FINNEAS 

You know FINNEAS. You have to. When he gets to the point where the song speeds up and he's like almost doing like a rap but is not  rapping i'm like YES. If you like this I encourage you to check out the 1964 version of the song it's nice. And if you just want to calm down listen to PHINEAS.

Alrighty peeps that's it for this week I hope you enjoy these songs. I apologize if I didn't get to your songs  this week but there is always next week and more days to come.  I hope everyone has a great rest of their week. This is I think the shortest selection that i've had so far wow. More will come soon. Thank you.

@Listener001 nicely done. I had a request for today, but I will post it for next week. You are doing an awesome job with this post, I knew you would, I knew you could. Take care @Listener001  and stay safe. 😉😉

MOHLovesAlaska

Listener001
Not applicable

Wed, Apr 28th

Good morning everyone happy Wednesday! How is everybody doing?

It's almost May, which means it's closer to  finals for me. Wish me luck. Right now I'm in a rush to get my grades up a bit higher in case finals dont go well for me.  I think I may take  a few weeks off when it gets closer to finals for me because  that's when I'm really doing a ton of work for school.

For this playlist we have a little bit of country some punk and a bit of some rap  and pop. This list is kinda short but did you know that this playlist has now 39 songs. A little bit goes a long way.

https://pandora.app.link/UutaaH9sPfb

Screenshot 2021-04-28 10.21.45.png

NUMBER ONE !!!

WALKIN´ by SHOCK G 

The only time I've heard of SHOCK G  is from Digital Underground in the song the Humpty Dance. So this is actually the first time I've listened to SHOCK G and more of the DIGITAL UNDERGROUND.  And I've been missing out on alot. I've found myself a couple of new favorites. And you know that one verse that you hear in a couple songs  ¨shimmy shimmy cocoa pop there are so many versions of this saying I'm not sure where this originally came from. I just learned that there are so many versions today. Form like old school rap to kpop. 

NUMBER TWO!!!

WHAT DO YOU THINK by AGUST D 

I've been a long time fan of bts and my favorite member of BTS is SUGA aka AGUST D. There's another song by him that I'm surprised that I don't have his song DAECHWITA on any other of my playlist. Did you know DAECHWITA means a big hit. Did you know that this song WHAT DO YOU THINK  is also a big hit?

NUMBER THREE!!!

F*CK YOU NOAH by NOAH CYRUS

Once I heard that MILEY  CYRUS has  a sister and other siblings I found NOAH CYRUS and I was like she was also singing and she does so I checked out her music and  absolutely adore NOAH CYRUS. NOAH CYRUS song writing skills is just pure talent and her vocals cmon dont get me started. 

NUMBER FOUR!!!

WE´RE GOOD by DUAL LIPA 

DUA LIPA  the first time i heard her was when i listened to her song NEW RULES and it is a bop. DUA LIPA is so successful in everything she has made. She has the ability to make a song that everyone can like and dance to. It's either catchy or they are just onces that can just catch the mood. I will forever root for DUA  LIPA no matter what. 

NUMBER FIVE!!!

LIL BIT by NELLY & FLORIDA GEORGIA LINE 

It's not my fault that you can't help but to sing along. I mean yesterday my sister was playing this aloud in our room and  I was doing my homework. The next thing I know about an hour later I'm sitting here singing¨take me to the country and show me where you're from¨. And my sister was like yeah that song is catchy. FLORIDA GEORGIA  LINE with anyone else in a song really brings out a song.

NUMBER SIX!!!

DAMMIT by BLINK-182

It's BLINK-182 !!!! They are one of the greatest Punk bands and this song just proves it. this is just a classic by them it plays every now and then on ALT 98.7 and this is one of the greatest by them. I don't think this song will ever get old.This song was released in 1997 and it's still going.

NUMBER SEVEN!!!!

DAECHWITA by AGUST D

Well I mentioned that this song isn't on any of my playlists so today is the day that it will go on a playlist.   This album that the song D A E C H W I T A really shows everyone who august d is. Like I'm happy that he can really express himself. That is one of the greatest things that anyone could possibly do.   

Well that's all for this week don't forget to look forward to next week's selections. I have to go and do some school work. I hope you have  a great rest of the week and a great weekend. 

0 Kudos

@Listener001  hey what happened to today's post?? Well here is my request, it is Head Over Feet by Alanis Morissette. Thank you @Listener001, have a great Thursday. Take care and stay safe. 

MOHLovesAlaska
0 Kudos

Listener001
Not applicable

@MOHLovesAlaska  im so sorry. i had everything typed out on a doc. ill post it right now.  i will add Head over feet by alanis morissette next wednesday. 

Listener001
Not applicable

@MOHLovesAlaska  im having issues posting right now so i may have to wait a while before posting 

@Listener001, don't sweat it. I replied to your message. Have a great Thursday, take care, and stay safe. 

MOHLovesAlaska
0 Kudos

Listener001
Not applicable

Wed, Apr 28th

Good morning everyone happy Wednesday! How is everybody doing?

It's almost May, which means it's closer to  finals for me. Wish me luck. Right now I'm in a rush to get my grades up a bit higher in case finals dont go well for me.  I think I may take  a few weeks off when it gets closer to finals for me because  that's when I'm really doing a ton of work for school.

For this playlist we have a little bit of country some punk and a bit of some rap  and pop. This list is kinda short but did you know that this playlist has now 39 songs. A little bit goes a long way.

Screenshot 2021-04-21 09.11.15.pnghttps://pandora.app.link/NHdz8JreRfb

NUMBER ONE !!!

WALKIN´ by SHOCK G 

The only time I've heard of SHOCK G  is from Digital Underground in the song the Humpty Dance. So this is actually the first time I've listened to SHOCK G and more of the DIGITAL UNDERGROUND.  And I've been missing out on alot. I've found myself a couple of new favorites. And you know that one verse that you hear in a couple songs  ¨shimmy shimmy cocoa pop there are so many versions of this saying I'm not sure where this originally came from. I just learned that there are so many versions today. Form like old school rap to kpop. 

NUMBER TWO!!!

WHAT DO YOU THINK by AGUST D 

I've been a long time fan of bts and my favorite member of BTS is SUGA aka AGUST D. There's another song by him that I'm surprised that I don't have his song DAECHWITA on any other of my playlist. Did you know DAECHWITA means a big hit. Did you know that this song WHAT DO YOU THINK  is also a big hit?

NUMBER THREE!!!

F*CK YOU NOAH by NOAH CYRUS

Once I heard that MILEY  CYRUS has  a sister and other siblings I found NOAH CYRUS and I was like she was also singing and she does so I checked out her music and  absolutely adore NOAH CYRUS. NOAH CYRUS song writing skills is just pure talent and her vocals cmon dont get me started. 

NUMBER FOUR!!!

WE´RE GOOD by DUAL LIPA 

DUA LIPA  the first time i heard her was when i listened to her song NEW RULES and it is a bop. DUA LIPA is so successful in everything she has made. She has the ability to make a song that everyone can like and dance to. It's either catchy or they are just onces that can just catch the mood. I will forever root for DUA  LIPA no matter what. 

NUMBER FIVE!!!

LIL BIT by NELLY & FLORIDA GEORGIA LINE 

It's not my fault that you can't help but to sing along. I mean yesterday my sister was playing this aloud in our room and  I was doing my homework. The next thing I know about an hour later I'm sitting here singing¨take me to the country and show me where you're from¨. And my sister was like yeah that song is catchy. FLORIDA GEORGIA  LINE with anyone else in a song really brings out a song.

NUMBER SIX!!!

DAMMIT by BLINK-182

It's BLINK-182 !!!! They are one of the greatest Punk bands and this song just proves it. this is just a classic by them it plays every now and then on ALT 98.7 and this is one of the greatest by them. I don't think this song will ever get old.This song was released in 1997 and it's still going.

NUMBER SEVEN!!!!

DAECHWITA by AGUST D

Well I mentioned that this song isn't on any of my playlists so today is the day that it will go on a playlist.   This album that the song DAECH WITH really shows everyone who august d is. Like I'm happy that he can really express himself. That is one of the greatest things that anyone could possibly do.   

Well that's all for this week don't forget to look forward to next week's selections. I have to go and do some school work. I hope you have  a great rest of the week and a great weekend. 

*NOTE: I'm so sorry everyone I completely forgot about my wednesday's post im sorry everyone I will try to get better with my timing.