cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

National Tell a Joke Day

Pandora
Happy National Tell a Joke Day!

Enjoy some laughs by checking out a few of our comedy stations. 

500W_500H.jpg

Today's Comedy: Carefully curated to be your go-to station for guaranteed laughs! Listen to the best bits from the comedy superstars of today and tomorrow!

500W_500H-2.jpg

Comedy Commute: Thee perfect soundtrack for your ride to and from work or that epic roadtrip. The station is full of hilarious jokes that make the time fly by. Tune in to this station the next time you're stuck in traffic or when wanderlust strikes.
500W_500H-3.jpg

This Year in Comedy: This Year in Comedy features all the best jokes released this year. Listen now for a laugh!
8 Replies

ehssenior17
Opening Act

What’s the difference between a piano and a fish?

Answer: You can't tuna (tune a) fish

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ehssenior17 Lol. Thanks for sharing that joke. 🤣

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

kayden_S
Up & Coming Artist

why cant dinos clap?

cause their dead.

what do you call your sister if she only has 1 leg?

eilean (I lean)

ks

I wish I can say this is an original but it is not. I found this joke on Readers Digest and it made me laugh loudly, so I figured why not share it here for other Pandorians to enjoy as well. 

Hunting gone wrong

Two hunters are out in the woods when one of them collapses. He’s not breathing and his eyes are glazed. The other guy whips out his cell phone and calls 911.

“I think my friend is dead!” he yells. “What can I do?”

The operator says, “Calm down. First, let’s make sure he’s dead.”

There’s a silence, then a shot. Back on the phone, the guy says, “OK, now what?”

Take care and stay safe. 

MOHLovesAlaska

Here is another funny one I found on Readers Digest, I just had to share it. 

Where’s the bathroom again?

The doctor says, “Larry, everything looks great. How are you doing mentally and emotionally? Are you at peace with God?”

Larry replies, “God and I are tight. He knows I have poor eyesight, so He’s fixed it so when I get up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom, poof! The light goes on. When I’m done, poof! The light goes off.”

“Wow, that’s incredible,” the doctor says.

A little later in the day, the doctor calls Larry’s wife.

“Bonnie,” he says, “Larry is doing fine! But I had to call you because I’m in awe of his relationship with God. Is it true that he gets up during the night, and poof, the light goes on in the bathroom, and when he’s done, poof, the light goes off?”

“Oh, no,” exclaims Bonnie. “He’s peeing in the refrigerator again!”

Take care and stay safe. 

MOHLovesAlaska

damienwoleben51
Opening Act

I have heard this joke before lol!

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@MOHLovesAlaska That just made me laugh as well. 😂😂

I found this on Woman Funny Jokes, just thought I would share. 

An 80-year-old woman was arrested for shoplifting. When she went before the judge in Cincinnati he asked her, 'What did you steal?' She replied, 'A can of peaches.' The judge then asked her why she had stolen the can of peaches and she replied that she was hungry. The judge then asked her how many peaches were in the can. She replied 6. The judge then said, 'I will then give you 6 days in jail.' Before the judge could actually pronounce the punishment, the woman's husband spoke up and asked the judge if he could say something. The judge said, 'What is it?' The husband said, 'She also stole a can of peas.'

Take care and stay safe. 

MOHLovesAlaska