Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stevie on Harmonica

johnkaplantech
Underground

https://www.pandora.com/playlist/PL:1970324899936242:157840609

Stevie on Harmonica.png

It was 1984 and I was at a party the first time I heard Chaka Khan's "I Feel for You." My reaction, which was aloud, (no filter, you know) was "Cool - she got Stevie Wonder on harmonica." My friends all looked at the ceiling and the conversation halted while they listened. One looked down with a frown and asked, "Are you sure? Couldn't that be a synthesizer or something?" That made me smile. There was no question. There's nothing else in the world that sounds like Stevie's harmonica. And over the years plenty of musicians have wanted that sound. Stevie has done almost a hundred sessions as a harmonica soloist, the latest as recently as 2018.
So enjoy this romp through decades of great music, with all the R&B, Hip-Hop, Boy Bands, Disco, & Pop music hanging together surprisingly well, and all the musicians giving that extra something because on these tracks, they were able to get Stevie on Harmonica.

1 Reply

johnkaplantech That was great, I never knew that was Stevie Wonder. Thanks for sharing. I should of checked this out sooner. Take care and stay safe.  

MOHLovesAlaska