Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tunes from HBO's "Euphoria"

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Unknown.png

Details of the playlist:

HBO show "Euphoria" depicts the perils and predilections of a group of hard-partying high school-aged millennials, so obviously, the music has to be on point. Music's integral to the lives of teens, soundtracking our formative years, playing backdrop, companion and inspiration for a wild array of significant moments, so the song choices on "Euphoria" are significant. Music Supervisor Jen Malone chose the music of the show with intentionality, from the moment Jamie XX’s “I Know (There’s Gonna Be Good Times)” scores a party scene, to when Beyonce's "Hold Up" appears - along with the song it samples, Andy Williams' "Can't Get Used to Losing You." We've put together an ongoing collection of the music from HBO's impeccably-scored show "Euphoria" so you can follow along, as the teens continue their journey.

++

Recently finished the first season of this show, and the music was really good.

Currently listening to this playlist. Smiley Happy

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
6 Replies

cncl
Diamond in the Rough

I made a similar playlist for Euphoria with a few more songs included here:

Euphoria playlistEuphoria playlist

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for sharing your playlist @cncl.

Just added it to My Collection!

Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?

@cncl  I added a song or two too my playlist. Take care and stay safe. And thanks for sharing your playlist. 

mod edit: format

MOHLovesAlaska

cncl
Diamond in the Rough

@AlyssaPandora I made my own Euphoria playlist here: https://pandora.app.link/yRuJezjFRnb

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Love this! Thanks for sharing, @cncl 👍

I haven't caught up on this season yet but I will soon. Do you watch the show too?

cncl
Diamond in the Rough

@AlyssaPandora Yes, I'm almost all the way caught up on Season 2 and I'm really enjoying it! It's obviously really intense but I like it a lot. And through making the playlist, I really love the music on the show. Thanks!