cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Who Would Be Willing To Take Over "Explicit Only Post & Playlist"??

I'm looking for someone who would be interested in maintaining the "Explicit Only Post and Playlist". It can be done at your own leisure of course. This is becoming more time consuming than what I had anticipated. I already have two daily post here on Pandora, one is "This Day In Music History". And the other is GSOTD post (clean). NO, this does not have to be done, it is not mandatory. I have done this to liven up the Pandora community, to try and get other Pandora subscribers to interact here in the community. I would love to keep all three posts going if at all possible. But it will take another person to keep all three going. If you are at all interested then please reply here, or private message me.

Thank you. Take care and stay safe.  

P.S I will be ending my involvement with this post exactly one week from tomorrow, sooner if someone comes forward before next Sunday. Be safe. 

MOHLovesAlaska
0 Kudos
4 Replies

I know that there are many of you who would love to see this post continue. It is not hard or in any way or difficult to do. I would continue to do it myself, but it has become very time consuming, especially doing two other posts. And being self employed, and the weather becoming warmer, I will not have the spare time to do all three. It is one post that I am asking for someone to take over. You will have fun. You can do it the way you want, you do not have to continue to do it the way I do. Make it your own unique style. Give it a shot, you will be glad you did. 

Take care and stay safe. 

MOHLovesAlaska
0 Kudos

Two Day's remain.. This post will either remain, or this post will die. The choice is up to you and anyone who would like to take it over. It has been averaging almost 3x's the amount of songs then GSOTD clean post and playlist. I just do not have the time to maintain three posts. This one is by far the busiest, as well as the most time consuming. For someone else, this is what you may need, something to keep you occupied and busy for about 1-2 hours a day. Take care and stay safe.

P.S And remember, you can do it whatever way you want. Make it your own. You will have fun, I promise you. My personal work is beginning to pick up, so I just no longer have the time. Be safe. 

MOHLovesAlaska
0 Kudos

Skyrim
Local Performer

What needs to be done exactly?

@Skyrim , first of all, how are you doing?? I do hope all is well and good for you. The first thing you may want to do is look over the playlist, you can either make a whole new one and just start everything from scratch. Or you can copy all of the existing playlist and add to that. You can also use the existing Explicit Only post, or you can start a whole new Explicit post with you as it's creator (that would be the best option). Once you get all of that set up, you just have to look at the posts to see who is requesting songs for the post and playlist. Right now there are the following who are asking for songs from their playlist that they want added to the post and playlist, a couple of them are artists that have music submitted here on Pandora. @Lovewolfie , @FPC5150 (artist), @akimberly42 , @AlyssaPandora , @ErickPandora , @Listener001 , @PYREXXNG (artist), and @RedJokerYT . These are the ones that have request. 

Here is the link to the existing playlist.  https://pandora.app.link/Ov8msL5aAeb , If you have any other questions you can always private message me. Just click on my name.  @MOHLovesAlaska . Take care and stay safe.  

MOHLovesAlaska
0 Kudos