cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will you add my songs to your playlist

NautAtlantic
Opening Act

I recently just released 2 new songs and would appreciate if anyone would mind playlisting it. 'Rain in the Wind' is not as explicitly charged as 'She wants the...' My aim is to reach the requirements set by Pandora to have my music become Featured. Because I have been having a difficult time marketing my music I am hoping just to accomplish the baby steps right now. 

So, if you will. I would be extremely grateful. If not, that's solid, too. It costs nothing to like and share, but some people find that difficult as well. 

Respectfully, 

Naut Atlantic

Moderator Edit: Format

15 Replies

I will add your songs to the GSOTD post and playlist for today. It will be sometime later today, but I will do it for you, take care and stay safe.

@NautAtlantic these songs will be added to the explicit only post and playlist the is curated by @Listener001, she will be the one to add your songs to this playlist and post. Be safe.

MOHLovesAlaska

NautAtlantic
Opening Act

Thank you, MOHLovesAlaska! Highly appreciated!

NautAtlantic
Opening Act

Thank you! Tried to put it out there that they were explicit! How will I know that I have been added?

NautAtlantic
Opening Act

Also, how do I locate the GSOTD playlist? My seach has not been able to pull it up.

0 Kudos

@NautAtlantic she just finished up her schooling, but she is taking a little R&R (me time) when she comes back she will add your songs to the Explicit only post and playlist. You will know because she will tag you just like I have done, you have seen a notice that I mentioned you in a post, well @Listener001 will do the same as well. Have a little patience my friend and she will give you and your music public exposure in the Pandora community. Take care and stay safe. 

MOHLovesAlaska

Nightcore_Anime
Opening Act

I'll check out your songs and if I like them I will add them to my playlist.

@ Rouge Panda

NautAtlantic
Opening Act
Thank you

Huskydog
Underground

are u a singer/songwriter

Huskydog
Underground

and yes

my roblox name is Huskydog_101

NautAtlantic
Opening Act
Yes

NautAtlantic
Opening Act
Thank you

NautAtlantic
Opening Act

yes I am a singer/songwriter.

NautAtlantic
Opening Act

were you able to find any song that you like?

Huskydog
Underground

no i sometimes go here but not a lot

NautAtlantic
Opening Act

I had reached out to the community about getting my songs playlisted on Pandora; and while i received replies in the community in regards to my request....I do not see any evidence to state that any of my music has seen a playlist. 

Can anyone help me out here?

0 Kudos