Not applicable

3-11-2021

Today's song is Nate by NF

This song really speaks out to me 

https://pandora.app.link/00pJ11UPxeb

Feel free to ask questions

And don't forget ¨Life's a journey not a destination¨ -Aerosmith

Pandora

What about this song speaks to you, @Listener001?

Thanks for taking the time to start this thread! :pandora:

@Listener001 , I second that question by @Pandora , I'm also curious to know what this song means to you? Music has a way of speaking to individuals and for what they have experienced in this life's journey, whether it is good, or bad. The song by Jewel Kilcher, Foolish Games, has a definite impact on how it has spoke to me on a personal level. It is exactly why it has become my favorite song for so long now. Perhaps it will be for the rest of my natural life. Music speaks, no one knows that more than the artists who created it through their own life's experiences. Thanks for sharing @Listener001 . Take care and stay safe.   

MOHLovesAlaska
0 Kudos

Listener001
Not applicable

In a nutshell the thing that speaks to me in this song is actually unfortunately pretty broad. I went through alot when i was young and it really messed me up.I not only lost others but i lost myself too. And these experiences really put me into a super dark whole. When i hear this song i can relate to it  because my situation is almost the same. What i get from this song is that it reminds me that whatever happened to me that i can look at it and learn from those expirece and turn these feelings of hurt into something good.It reminds me that there are many ways to express issues. And im so glad i figured out how to do that.And i'm older now and i can see that where im at now i never thought id be here. @Pandora @MOHLovesAlaska 

@Listener001  thank you so much for sharing something so personal. And you are so right, life can be so harsh and so cruel to so many. As you said, it is learning from it that makes one stronger. Good for you. Take care and stay safe. 

MOHLovesAlaska
0 Kudos