cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Now It’s Even Easier to Activate and Enjoy Pandora on Amazon Alexa Devices

Pandora

Pandora and Amazon have been longtime partners in music, joining forces to create the best listening experiences for our users. We were one of the first music services to launch on Amazon’s Alexa platform, and last year Pandora Premium users were given the ability to play their favorite Pandora music on-demand with the sound of their voice on any Alexa device.

Now, we’re teaming up again to make it even easier to activate and enjoy Pandora on all Alexa smart speakers including Echo, Echo Dot, and Echo Show with a new feature called Alexa Linking. Alexa Linking is available for Pandora users on iOS starting today, with Android coming soon.

Previously, Pandora could only be activated via the Alexa app or website, requiring users to re-enter their Pandora login credentials during set-up. But now users can seamlessly activate Pandora on their Alexa device right from the Pandora mobile app with just a few taps, without having to re-enter their information if they already have the Alexa app installed.

Alexa Linking Tutorial

Alexa Linking makes it even simpler for users to enable Pandora on Alexa devices and start enjoying their favorite songs, albums, playlists, and stations with simple voice commands like “Alexa, play my Thumbprint Radio” or “Alexa, play my slow jams playlist.”

iOS users: To link with Alexa using the Pandora mobile app, make sure you have the latest version of the Pandora app and click here to start.

Android users: Alexa Linking for Android is coming soon. In the meantime you can still enable Pandora on Alexa using the Alexa app

We’re always looking for new ways to give Pandora users the best and most personalized listening experience imaginable – whenever and wherever they choose – on leading smart home products like Alexa devices or hundreds of other ways, whether they’re at home, in the car, or on the go.

For more information on enabling Pandora with Alexa Linking click here.

0 Kudos
3 Comments
katypugz
Local Performer

I really like that they have made it simple to use my amazon devices with Pandora 

maresae
Local Performer

Any update on when this will be available for pixel 3? It's pretty much the only thing holding me back from swithing to Pandora premium from Spotify Unlimited. Your discovery algorithm is 1000x better, but device connectivity is key for me. When I go from phone/car to home/alexa I don't want to cut off my song and start a new instance, I want to keep listening to these awesome tunes! 

Cheers 😉 

0 Kudos
Counselorgram
Local Performer

I frequently get the message "cannot play this song because it isn't in your music plan". I'm a premium subscriber. Should I be getting this message? 

0 Kudos