cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pandora Stories Celebrates 1000th Story with “Greatest Hits”

Pandora

17606_bestofpandorastories_blogheader_1280x750.jpg

When we first launched Pandora Stories, we knew that we’d created a truly unique new kind of audio entertainment. After all, Pandora Stories combine the storytelling possibilities of podcasts with the emotional power of music playlists like nothing before.

But we’ve been completely blown away by how quickly Pandora Stories have caught on with listeners and creators.

How quickly? Today, we’re announcing that we’ve reached our 1000th Pandora Story, and we’re celebrating with a special “greatest hits” of favorite moments with notable artists from some of our most popular Stories.

Available starting today, Pandora Stories: The Greatest Hits includes anecdotes, insights, and (of course) stories from some of music’s biggest and most compelling stars including Taylor SwiftLizzoJohn LegendFKA twigsTim McGrawStingMadonnaSnoop DoggKaty PerryMarc Anthony, and many more.

17606_stories_thegreatesthits_1280x1280.jpg

In Pandora Stories: The Greatest Hits:

• John Legend confesses that his massive hit “All of Me” was inspired by Billy Joel’s 70s smash “Always a Woman.”
  • Katy Perry reveals the secret way she hits those high notes.
  • Mark Ronson recounts his fateful first meeting with Amy Winehouse.
  • Lizzo tells the tale of the dramatic hair flip that inspired “Good as Hell.”
  • Snoop Dogg shares the recipe for “Gin & Juice.”
  • Coldplay’s Chris Martin recalls how “Yellow” went from Neil Young parody to the band’s breakthrough hit.
  • Plus selections from other stories with Lewis Capaldi, 2 Chainz, The Lumineers, Common, Mary J. Blige, Selena Gomez, Hozier, Alicia Keys, Vampire Weekend, Perry Farrell, andPrince Royce.

The number of Pandora Stories continues to grow every day, but you don’t need to be a star to tell your Story. Artists and creators of all kinds can make their own Pandora Stories as one of the free artist marketing tools offered to users of Pandora’s AMP creator platform.

And the success of Pandora Stories has paved the way for a whole slate of new Pandora exclusive programming that melds music and narrative, including:

Enjoy Pandora Stories: The Greatest Hits, along with hundreds of other Pandora Stories, and stay tuned for more new Pandora exclusive programming coming soon!

1 Comment

I really liked Olivia Wilde and her take on Pandora's pop quiz. Her song she picked "Only Time" by Enya, it has become iconic with 9/11/01. Perhaps many people do not realize this about the song. CNN played that song the night of 9/11/01. "Only Time" is played every year during the 9/11/01 tribute. I also have this song on my personal playlist. Thanks for sharing Pandora. Take care and stay safe.