cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

11/19/23 - Error Message: "Sorry, your payment information is not valid"

nsurella730
Local Performer

Hi Adam,

I am having this same issue where it says that my payment is not valid. I have had Pandora Premium for some time now and I just wanted to change the card I am using to pay for it.

Will I need to wait until my subscription for this month ends until I add a new card? If someone could reach out to me I would greatly appreciate it.

Best,

Nicole S

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Pandora Update - 11/20/23:

Hi, everyone!

We believe this issue is now resolved. Please try again and let us know if you continue to experience issues with this. 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@nsurella730 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

kgdmtodd
Local Performer

I have had Plus plan since about 9/2019. Noticed adds earlier this week. Plan failed to renew last month: no draft of checking account. There was no Annual auto-renewal issue, that I remember, for October 2022, drafted 10/24/2022. Payment info is correct. Tried to renew using the Plus Upgrade screen using Annual payment, checked Terms. Got "Sorry, your payment information is not valid. Please update your details." Cleared Chrome browser history and cache. Repopulated payment info, selected Annual and Terms radio button, Upgrade button. Same result. Thanks, David

I do want to renew! Pandora is on an average of 8 hours a day. GOOD value!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Pandora Update - 11/20/23:

Hi, everyone!

We believe this issue is now resolved. Please try again and let us know if you continue to experience issues with this. 

0 Kudos

CrushWine
Local Performer

Hi Adam - this is not resolved, I have tried several times today and with two different cards to upgrade - I am receiving this error message every time.

Please advise.

0 Kudos