cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3 month free trial of pandora premium

Keightp23
Local Performer

I recently received a 3 month trial of Pandora premium, but I am already subscribed to Pandora plus. I would like to redeem the premium trial, but when I click on the link it opens up my Pandora just to play music and it does not give me any options to upgrade to premium free trial. Please help!

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Keightp23 This 90-day offer is only available to new subscribers who upgrade directly through Pandora. Each Pandora account is limited to one free trial of Pandora Plus, Premium or Premium Family.

It looks like you already accepted a free trial of Pandora Premium on 08/12/21. As a result, you won't be able to redeem this 90-day trial.

Ad-supported and Plus subscribers can also enjoy access to Premium by viewing an ad to unlock short complimentary sessions. To start a new session simply search our library from your mobile device for a song or album, and click play.

Hope this helps explain.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Keightp23 This 90-day offer is only available to new subscribers who upgrade directly through Pandora. Each Pandora account is limited to one free trial of Pandora Plus, Premium or Premium Family.

It looks like you already accepted a free trial of Pandora Premium on 08/12/21. As a result, you won't be able to redeem this 90-day trial.

Ad-supported and Plus subscribers can also enjoy access to Premium by viewing an ad to unlock short complimentary sessions. To start a new session simply search our library from your mobile device for a song or album, and click play.

Hope this helps explain.

jimandhiskids
Local Performer

i dont want free trial  i want premium now can you plz  let me know how to skip free trial

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jimandhiskids It doesn't look like you are signed up for a free trial - I'm showing your account is already upgraded with a monthly Premium Family subscription.

If you have any questions regarding payment or your subscription, please contact our support team directly for further assistance here.

Hope this helps clarify.

0 Kudos

Melisasmith
Local Performer

Ok I got it 

0 Kudos