cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Premium through AT&T

Steiner08
Local Performer

Okay, so I got premium and more through AT&T but to activate it I had to cancel my current subscription. I did so and now I can't activate my premium through AT&T whatsoever. What do I do? 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

TannerPandora

Hi @Steiner08 and @shepherd_brad_mThanks for posting on community. I've shared this feedback with our engineering team as they work alongside our partners at AT&T.

For now, I apologize for the inconvenience, but you will need to stay in contact with AT&T support to resolve any further issues with the Pandora Premium add-on to your AT&T Unlimited Plus plan. You can get in touch with their support team here: https://www.attwatchtv.com/faqs/

We really appreciate your patience in the meantime!

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
32 Replies

shepherd_brad_m
Local Performer

I am having the same issue. Also I keep getting the run-around when I contact at&t. Almost 2 weeks and still no activation code/link

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @Steiner08 and @shepherd_brad_mThanks for posting on community. I've shared this feedback with our engineering team as they work alongside our partners at AT&T.

For now, I apologize for the inconvenience, but you will need to stay in contact with AT&T support to resolve any further issues with the Pandora Premium add-on to your AT&T Unlimited Plus plan. You can get in touch with their support team here: https://www.attwatchtv.com/faqs/

We really appreciate your patience in the meantime!

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

shakal2010us
Local Performer

I have a  pandora premium with at&t and i don't know how to activated 

Moderator edit: edited title for clarity

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@shakal2010us I moved your message to this thread since it sounds like you are running into a similar issue.

@TannerPandora provided some helpful information above to help resolve this. 

Hope we continue to see you around the community!

0 Kudos

Rckblly13
Local Performer

I'm supposed to get Pandora premium included with my At&t cell plan. It doesn't work. Any help would be appreciated 

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @Rckblly13. 👋

Sorry for any inconvenience this has caused. I moved your post over to this thread as it sounds like you're having some trouble with the redemption process.

AT&T Unlimited Plus customers can select Pandora Premium as a free subscription add-on. Since this promotion is billed through AT&T, you can visit their help page for instructions to redeem this offer. If you have trouble with the steps provided, you'll need to contact them directly for help upgrading. 

Hope this information is helpful. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos

RealGrumps
Local Performer

I have a free Pandora account and have for many years. When I switched to an ATT unlimited Wireless plan, I selected Pandora Premium as my premium service. But I don't know how to get Pandora to recognize the Premium service and can only login with my free account login userID/E-mail address and PW. Any help would be appreciated.

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey, @RealGrumps. 👋

Sorry for the continued trouble.

I've taken a look, and I'm not seeing that it has been applied to your Pandora account. Please keep in mind, you can use your original account to apply the Premium subscription from the AT&T Unlimited Plan.

The steps to get set up with this should be listed here.

If you still have issues, please try these steps:

1. Go to attwatchtv.com.
2. Click on the avatar icon on the top right corner and sign in to your AT&T account;
3. Click on the row that says Package (should state "Pandora + WatchTV" or "[Product] + WatchTV");
4. Click on Manage my account;
5. Scroll down and click on another card;
6. Re-click on Pandora and then click Confirm;
7. Click on Activate Pandora, then sign in to the free Pandora account you want to upgrade.

If you run into any issues, can you provide me with a screenshot of what you're seeing? (If you're not sure how to take a screenshot, just let me know and I'll be happy to provide you with some additional steps.)

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos

phillimb
Local Performer

I have had the Pandora Premium subscription with my ATT account for roughly 2 years now.  Approximately 5 days ago I lost access to the subscription.  When I got to my ATT account it still says the Pandora Premium is activated.  Unsure of where to go from here.  Any advice is appreciated. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@phillimb I am going to have someone from our support team contact you privately via email to help look into this.

Please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime! 🤝

0 Kudos

Nightprowler29
Local Performer

I am having  the same problem with my Att premium subscription  also.

I was recently  told my subscription  had to be renewed, but I have a subscription  through  a service  offered  through  my phone  carrier  as a included service with my phone package. And so far I have received  no help from either parties on the matter. My phone  service  is ATT.

Any help  is  greatly appreciated .

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Nightprowler29 I will also have someone from our support team contact you privately via email for assistance with this.

Please keep an eye out for their message. 📬

0 Kudos

Lrj100
Local Performer

AdamPandora, I am having this issue as well. Can you have someone contact me, also?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Lrj100 No problem - someone from our support team will be sending you an email to gather additional details from you.

Please keep an eye out for their message.

0 Kudos

carmamor12
Local Performer

Can you please contact me as well

0 Kudos

maxjet55
Local Performer

Hi, I used to get Pandora Premium via ATT with the account I have with them.  I can no longer get Pandora premium.  On ATT side they say everything looks good on their end and I should be getting it. Can you help?

Thanks,

Randy Slagle

mod edit: removed email address

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@carmamor12 It looks like someone from our support team contacted you via email to help look into this.

If you still need assistance, make sure to reply back directly to the email you received from them.

Hope we continue to see you around the Community!:pandora:

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@maxjet55 I have escalated this over to our support team.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further.

Please keep an eye out for their message. 📬

0 Kudos

Katiejean
Local Performer

Same problem here. Did anyone get theirs resolved?