cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accidentally cleared T-Mobile Ad Free Weekend offer

Zendaddy
Underground

I have on more than one occasion accidentally cleared the "Start Weekend" (rather than clicking ok) and then it doesn't come back for the rest of the weekend. How can it be re-engaged when cleared? 

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for following up with that information, @Zendaddy.

This offer is set up so that you dismiss the first prompt, a second prompt should appear to activate the free weekend 1 hour later.

This being said, you will need to leave the app and return back to it in order for this to happen.

I had the team in charge of this offer take a look at your account, and they mentioned that after you dismissed the first offer, you streamed the app for ~3 more hours without exiting the app.

This would explain why you didn't receive a second prompt to activate the trial 1 hour later.

If you accidentally dismiss the prompt again in the future, you can simply exit the app, and then re-launch the app. A new prompt should be presented to you about an hour from then.

Hope this helps! 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
7 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Zendaddy Can you please send me a screenshot of what you "clear" when you attempt to activate this promotion?

Thanks for working with me on this. 🤝

0 Kudos

Zendaddy
Underground

Keeping it public for others to weigh in.

There isn't a specific thing I click on, just anywhere other than the "ok" box to play the ad. Could even be that I hit the home button and left the app. Anything that takes you away from that screen will cause the large pink circle to disappear, never to reappear for the weekend.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for following up with that information, @Zendaddy.

This offer is set up so that you dismiss the first prompt, a second prompt should appear to activate the free weekend 1 hour later.

This being said, you will need to leave the app and return back to it in order for this to happen.

I had the team in charge of this offer take a look at your account, and they mentioned that after you dismissed the first offer, you streamed the app for ~3 more hours without exiting the app.

This would explain why you didn't receive a second prompt to activate the trial 1 hour later.

If you accidentally dismiss the prompt again in the future, you can simply exit the app, and then re-launch the app. A new prompt should be presented to you about an hour from then.

Hope this helps! 

0 Kudos

Zendaddy
Underground

Great, thanks for the info. I will exit the app next time to get the prompt back.

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Always happy to help, @Zendaddy. 😁

Hope we continue to see you around the Community!

0 Kudos

smalone0917
Local Performer

It doesn't let me play the ad. How can I get it to work for me??

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@smalone0917 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos