cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accidentally started Premium Access session

Mrmlikesfrogs
Local Performer

I hate premium! I pay for plus. I clicked on the trial but didn't change my subscription, now it isn't showing plus it's showing premium. How do I change it? If I have to wait for the trial to be over before I have my plus back I'm going to cancel and uninstall it! I want what I pay for not something else!

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
82 Replies

Pwnageco
Local Performer

Step 1 open app lol

AB5AEA0B-F448-4343-A0A0-9F52D7B30FB9.png

 This is the screen that I normally see but it’s at the top I scrolled down to in flames radio because that’s the one it just did it on like 20 min ago

step 2 click on a radio station 

8D13B0AD-172B-46D1-84DB-B719CB18E904.png

 Then it plays the radio station 

I am waiting for it to happen again and then I will edit this post 

sorry if I posted wrong before thank you for the help

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

No worries at all - I appreciate you providing me with this information, @Pwnageco.

I'll keep an eye out for any additional updates coming from you on this thread.

Thanks again for working with me on this! 

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

0 Kudos

Rachp1183
Local Performer

Help! I dont know what happened but it has me on a free trial and I do not like it at all. I just want regular Pandora. No plus no premium.

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora

Hey there, @Rachp1183. 👋

To keep the community space organized, I moved your post over to this existing thread: Accidentally started Premium Access session

Please check out @AdamPandora's accepted solution for this, and more details about Premium sessions here.

I hope this information is helpful. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Moderator

Let's talk music in Community Chat

0 Kudos

Medolan55
Local Performer

Thank you very much

AdamPandora

@Medolan55 No problem at all - always happy to help. 😁

0 Kudos

Pwnageco
Local Performer

Sorry it’s been a little bit but here it is the error

53434B53-13F9-4C65-8ECE-05954CCAE4C5.png

This is the station I started on

FE52212C-907C-47CD-89D0-F6F79B455353.png

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Pwnageco I had our engineers take a look at your account, and they have confirmed that the Premium session you took a screenshot of was in fact initiated due to you manually selecting an on demand track for play.

The track you selected to initiate the session at that time was  Soul of home (Single).

I hope this helps explain! 

0 Kudos

Pwnageco
Local Performer

Again no that is not what happened 

I clicked on the radio station I did no ask to play a track or anything like that it was started in error on your guys end

CEC835B6-C022-498D-9E33-03821757FAAA.png

0 Kudos

Local Performer
that is true
0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@123456789 After taking a look at your account, I do see that you also initiated multiple sessions of Pandora Premium yesterday.

To clarify, no charges were made as a result of this.

These free sessions are triggered after watching an advertisement to stream on demand content (such as a specific song or album).

No further action is needed on your end as your account has already reverted back to the free service.

For more information, check out the accepted solution to this thread.

Hope we continue to see you around the Community! :pandora:

0 Kudos

Tbergin
Local Performer

I can’t get my stations to shuffle, I picked a song and now cannot get my stations to shuffle

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Tbergin I moved your post over to this existing thread: Accidentally started Premium Access session

It looks like you initiated a free session of Pandora Premium when you picked to play a specific song on demand.

If you accept a complimentary Premium Access session of Pandora Premium from Pandora (by interacting with an advertisement in order to listen to content on-demand), you'll automatically be transitioned into the Premium experience, which looks a little different from our radio-only or Pandora Plus experiences. 

These Premium Access sessions allow you to create playlists, or collect songs or albums to listen to right away, rather than waiting to hear them play on a station.

However, you'll still have access to all of your stations under My Collection if you filter it by Stations.

This would likely explain why the app looked a little different, and you were unable to find the option to Shuffle (although it should have still been available to you).

This being said, your account automatically reverted back to your regular service when the Premium Session ended.

If you are still having trouble figuring out how to shuffle your stations, check out the accepted solution to this thread: How to Shuffle Stations

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

Mj1
Local Performer

I have been everywhere to cancel the Trial Pandora Premium. Accidently clicked on a song yesterday and it added me to the Trial automatically. I need this canceled. I am very happy with Pandora Plus.

Thank you for helping me in this matter.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Mj1 I moved your post over to this existing thread: Accidentally started Premium Access session

Our support team has taken a look at your account and has confirmed that you enabled a complimentary session of Pandora Premium, which allows you to interact with an ad in order to listen to content on-demand.

Because these sessions are funded by advertisements, your account reverted back to Pandora Plus automatically at the end of the session - you weren't charged any Pandora Premium fees.

For more information on how Pandora Premium Sessions work, you can view this article.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

phillaz
Local Performer

Tried to enter a new station and lost original format where I can shuffle stations, control volume, pause, etc.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@phillaz I moved your post to this thread since you reported a similar issue: Accidentally started Premium Access session

To clarify, it looks like you initiated a free session of Pandora Premium.

These free sessions are triggered after watching an advertisement to stream on demand content - no charges will be made as result of this.

No further action is needed on your end as your account has already reverted back to your regular service.

For more information, check out the accepted solution to this thread.

Hope this helps! 

0 Kudos

Brandyh87
Local Performer

How come I paid the 4.99 and it randomly told me my Pandora sunbscripton is over I just paid last week 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Brandyh87 I moved your post over to this existing thread: Accidentally started Premium Access session

Our support team has taken a look at your account and has confirmed that you enabled a complimentary session of Pandora Premium, which allows you to interact with an ad in order to listen to content on-demand.

Because these sessions are funded by advertisements, your account reverted back to Pandora Plus automatically at the end of the session - you weren't charged any Pandora Premium fees.

For more information on how Pandora Premium Sessions work, you can view this article.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

hollyldc
Local Performer

Hi,

i received a premium subscription as a gift in december, 2020.  I just received a message that i no longer have premium.  When I go to enter in the code it says that premium is not an option for this account.

Would love any advice.

Thanks.

0 Kudos