Local Performer

I too chose this offer and I didn’t get my Pandora subscription code

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Jbarrywest I have sent your feedback to the team in charge of this promo.

They will be reaching out to you privately via email for further assistance.

Please keep an eye out for their message. 📬

View solution in original post

43 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Jbarrywest I have sent your feedback to the team in charge of this promo.

They will be reaching out to you privately via email for further assistance.

britdkillough13
Local Performer

I used my points on fetch rewards to get a free 3 month subscription and didnt receive a promo code to enter

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for letting us know, @britdkillough13.

I am going to have the team in charge of this offer reach out to you privately via email for further assistance.

0 Kudos

jonlabelle
Local Performer

I cashed in my fetch rewards for a 3 month trial and magazine subscription. I sent the subscription to a friend. Still waiting on access to my 3 month Pandora trial though.

0 Kudos

Anissaxmitchell
Local Performer

I can not redeem pandora from fetch awards either.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jonlabelle I've escalated your feedback to the team in charge of this offer - they will be sending you an email to help look into this further.

Thanks for your patience.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Anissaxmitchell The team in charge of this promo will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further.

0 Kudos

danielhugszombi
Local Performer

I have too have gotten a fetch rewards subscription to pandora premium and have no received my code

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@danielhugszombi I will have the team in charge of this offer reach out to you privately via email to help with this.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

JulianE2010
Local Performer

I spent my points on fetch rewards to get 3 month of pandora premium but also did not receive the code

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

The team in charge of this promo will be reaching out to you privately via email to help look into this further, @JulianE2010.

0 Kudos

TastefulGamer
Local Performer

I got a fetch rewards subscription to pandora premium and have not received my code yet

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@TastefulGamer I have escalated your feedback to the team in charge of this offer.

They will be contacting you privately via email, so please keep an eye out for their message.

0 Kudos

Orion23
Local Performer

I received a Pandora premium subscription from fetch rewards and have not received email, checked spam and still nothing 

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @Orion23. 👋

The team in charge of this promo will be reaching out to you privately via email to help look into this further. Please keep an eye out for their message. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos

Dmoney1
Local Performer

I recently have had three entertainment weekly plus Pandora premium offers redeemed from fetch rewards And I have yet to see any promo code I have not used any previous trial with Pandora nor have I ever paid for a premium subscription

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Dmoney1 I will have someone from the team in charge of this promo reach out to you directly via email.

Mammalazz
Local Performer

I got a magazine subscription and pandora premium for 3 month through fetch but i never recieved my code to activate it  

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Mammalazz The team in charge of this offer will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further.

Please keep an eye out for their message.

0 Kudos