cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Adult products advertised on kids station

Local Performer

why are adult products advertised on kids's stations? the latest inappropriate ads are prostate cancer related. please stop them.

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: commercials

@evie1209 I'm happy to look into this for you, but I'll need a bit more information first. Could you tell me a little more?

Please include as much of the below information as possible:

1. What was the ad for? Do you remember the brand, product, event or website name? - prostate cancer related
  2. How are you accessing Pandora? Are you on a computer, phone, tablet or in-home device (TV, Xbox, Blu-ray player, etc.)?
  3. Was it a visual ad, an audio ad, or a video ad with audio?
  4. Which of your station(s) did you hear/see it on?
  5. What time of day did this advertisement play?

If you're able to get a screenshot of what's happening, please send that along as well.

Once I have more information about the ad, I can pass it along to our advertising team.

We really appreciate your help with this! 

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Local Performer

I am having this issue as well.  I am a teacher and the ads continue for fertility clinics, birthing centers, and going to the gynecologist-how can this be removed?  I also get ads for the military and shotting occurs in the ad-not the best for a school setting.

Let me know what I can do!

Highlighted

@smcl0303 I'm happy to look into this.

Please follow up with all of the additional information requested in my message above.

Thanks for your patience.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Local Performer

I’m having the same problem!! Ads for Adam and Eve sex toys and then ads for birth control and unwanted pregnancies on my Christmas station! My kids are listening and asking questions!! I’m so mad.

I am accessing through I phone 

They are both audio and visual ads 

3D9D8EB0-52BC-4828-AE27-754975225E33.png

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: explicit commercials

Local Performer

Please help me remove visual and vocal explicit advertisements on my pandora account! My children use my phone. They're very inappropriate I do not even like to see them. I've already turned "off" the explicit music option. I've deleted my cookies and history. Because that's what the directions say. But I still am receiving this stinking sponsored **ahem**!

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: explicit commercials

@harndt1 Our Ads team would like a little more information on the birth control ads you are receiving on your account.

If they are still playing, do you happen to remember any of the audio you heard, or the name of the brand?

Let me know.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

@Cassie21 

I'm happy to look into this for you, but I'll need a bit more information first. Could you tell me a little more?

1. What was the ad for? Do you remember the brand, product, event or website name? 
  2. How are you accessing Pandora? Are you on a computer, phone, tablet or in-home device (TV, Xbox, Blu-ray player, etc.)?
  4. Which of your specific station(s) did you hear/see it on?

If you're able to get a screenshot of what's happening, please send that along as well.

Once I have more information about the ad, I can pass it along to our advertising team.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Local Performer
Hi. I am receiving ads for music with sexual undertones on my Gospel music stations. Very inappropriate. Can I opt out of certain type of ads?
0 Kudos
Highlighted

@harndt1 I've escalated your feedback over to our Ads team so that they can look into this. We appreciate you bringing that to our attention.

@Taketa I'm happy to look into this for you, but I'll need a bit more information first. Could you tell me a little more?

1. What was the ad for? Do you remember the brand, product, event or website name? 
  4. Which of your specific station(s) did you hear/see it on?

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Alcohol Advertising on Children's Station!

Local Performer

Hello,

I am listening to a station called "Disney Princess Karaoke (Children's) Radio."  I'm offended that I was just served an ad for Truly Hard Seltzer - an alcoholic beverage.  This is simply unacceptable. 

How was this allowed to happen?

mod edit: format

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Alcohol Advertising on Children's Station!

Hi @wmtrevey Thanks for posting to community. I've moved your message to this existing thread

We appreciate you bringing this to our attention and we're sorry for any inconvenience this has caused.  I've escalated your feedback to our Ads Team so they can further investigate. 

When you have a moment can you please let me know the following:

1. How are you accessing Pandora? Are you on a computer, phone, tablet or in-home device (TV, Xbox, Blu-ray player, etc.)?
  2. Was it a visual ad, an audio ad, or a video ad with audio?
  3. What time of day did this advertisement play? If you know the approximate time, that would be helpful.

If this happens again, and you're able to get a screenshot of what's happening, please send that along as well.

Thanks for the help and thanks for being part of community. 🎧

Tanner | Community Moderator

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Turn off inappropriate ads

Underground

I listen to Pandora frequently at work and the ads for sex toys are ridiculous and embarrassing. There should be a way to turn them off during a certain point of the day. Or be able to downvote those ads so they never play for that user again. I don’t mind ads at all, I just don’t like it blasting loudly about sex toys in my office. I don’t think that’s too much to ask. I don’t want to filter songs that might be considered explicit. And apparently the explicit content filter doesn’t work on all ads anyway. I literally just want those ads off my account. Pretty much anything would be fine except literal sex toys.

0 Kudos