cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ad Feedback - Political Ads

LuvBTO
Local Performer

After being a long time Pandora listener, I have stopped listening because of the political ad that runs over and over again. I will resume listening after (I guess) the next presidential election.

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
225 Replies

Catowner
Underground

I agree! We need to communicate to the Management! This guy supports terrorists!

MmeF
Local Performer

Ads for MyPillow - we hate them

This advertiser is offensive. I would prefer not to hear ads from this vendor on Pandora.  It is the only ad that really bothers me.

ForgeMPH
Opening Act

I mean... just because you don't agree with the owner's political views doesn't make an advertiser offensive, and even if they were, it doesn't mean their ad is offensive. They're only a pillow company, I promise they can't hurt you lol

not trying to start arguments here, just sayin' that your political views aren't going to be the same as everyone else's, I don't like the guy either.

CATCH YA ON THE FLIP SIDE

MH

MOHLovesAlaska
Gold Certified

@MmeF   click on this link  Ad Preferences  I'm not sure what ads you can opt out of, but it may be worth your while to look and see the ones you can, and cannot. I hope this helps, take care and stay safe.  

MOHLovesAlaska

RedJokerYT
Diamond in the Rough

thank goodness i'm premium

😃

Take Care. Epik Table Flip (˚Õ˚)ر ~~~~╚╩╩╝

MOHLovesAlaska
Gold Certified

@RedJokerYT  I second that. Take care and stay safe. 

MOHLovesAlaska

RedJokerYT
Diamond in the Rough

i used to have spotify free

OMG is was so annoying

had to deal with ads and it was always on shuffle

😅

Take Care. Epik Table Flip (˚Õ˚)ر ~~~~╚╩╩╝

MmeF
Local Performer

You are so right!  We should just focus on the music.

0 Kudos

Catowner
Underground

My pillow was NOT included!

NorthwoodsStrid
Local Performer

I agree, Liddell is a manace to society.

Stop his lies, reject his money

clcomperemsn
Local Performer

After all the political "endorsement" of My Pillow Guy, I'm shocked that Pandora continues to run their ads.

I'm certain many of your artists wouldn't be happy about this either....

nbask00
Local Performer

Michael J. Lindell MyPillow Ads

Please take this traitor's ads off Pandora. 

Flagonzo24
Local Performer

Hearing a “my pillow” ad while I’m listening to music is quite offensive. Instead of signing up to not hear that ad how about you stop supporting such a low down disgusting person/company and then I’ll support you by signing up?

Flagonzo24
Local Performer

Bye tRump train. Get on outta town

TFlo
Local Performer

I do not pay for the upgrade and so appreciate that I will hear ads. However, I would like to ask Pandora to boycott Mike Lindell and My Pillow ads. This person spews untruths. Many other companies are dropping his product. It would be great if Pandora would as well. Thank you.

budapest1616
Local Performer

Disgusted by MY PILLOW ADS. Deleting Pandora.

Megrant
Local Performer

Why is Pandora still letting my pillow guy advertise on their platform????  I will delete my account until they stop!!! 

bneff3
Local Performer

Whenever the My Pillow Guy's voice comes on; I reach out and turn off Pandora.  When will you get the idea that any association with that advertiser is not good for your streaming service.  Reading these comments have revealed there are many deleting, unsubscribing and just turning Pandora off because of one person - Mike Lindell.  Many more that probably won't comment - just leave.  I too will be switching to another program because Pandora continues to air these ads.  Sad to go. 

pandoralistener
Local Performer

So the ads are annoying yes, but whatever.  But today I heard an ad from the My Pillow guy and nearly through the radio into the pool.  I don't want to hear that piece of **ahem** traitor on my radio. Is there a way to avoid any ads by **ahem**heads like that?

MOHLovesAlaska
Gold Certified

@pandoralistener  good evening, or perhaps it is good afternoon, (depends where you are). At the very bottom of this screen you will see a bunch of options in the black. From left to right the third option say's Advertising, click on that, once doing so a new screen will appear, it will give you options of what advertising commercials you can opt out of. I'm not sure if the Pillow guy is one of them or not. It could be worth your time to at least see. I hope this helps, take care and stay safe.   

MOHLovesAlaska