cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Ad Feedback - Political Ads

Local Performer

Completely agree. Commercials are one thing (revenue is necessary), but the political ads are unacceptable. It just irritates me and takes away the joy of the music that I listen to all day at work. Bye, Pandora!

Highlighted

Political ads

Local Performer

Pandora must think they know us....or are advertising for our opposites.  I am only receiving 'one side' and they are too frequent.  Many have flat out lies.  Going to Spotify -- love that they committed to no political ads for 2020.  Tolerable local ads are gone.  

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Biased advertising

Local Performer

I cant take the BLM ads anymore

I switched to Amazon Music

So much better and can replay 

no BLM commercials 

bye Pandora

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Shame on you Pandora

Local Performer

I'm disappointed in Pandora and their one-sided advertisement of the candidates. I guess everyone has an agenda and wants me to know it, even when I am just listening to music. Really, this is most unfortunate. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Hearing Ads with Paid Subscription

Local Performer

I've been a paid subscriber enjoying ZERO ads or lies for over ten years. The other day a very very offensive ad popped up followed by another on my Pandora feed...

What gives?

Has Pandora picked political sides and implemented a political agenda. as the ad content was bold face propaganda lies?

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Hearing Ads with Paid Subscription

Hi @Sparkzinseattle - thanks for posting to community!

Sorry to hear that you're receiving ads on your Plus subscription.

Can you tell me a little more about what happened?

• Was the ad visual or audio?
  • Are you hearing them while listening podcast or on station? If on a station, can you let me know the name of the station?

Thanks for the help.

Tanner | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Hearing Ads with Paid Subscription

Local Performer

I was just thinking about changing my subscription to paid so that I don't have to hear any political propaganda, but after seeing @Sparkzinseattle  complaint, and no real resolution or acceptance of pushing politics, I am definitely not paying Pandora to support any political agenda! 

Whether users are Trump supporters or Biden supports makes no difference, a bias in one direction by any media or advertising source is WRONG! 

BTW, I am a Trump supporter and an American Patriot, I enjoy Pandora and as far as I am concerned it is the best streaming music service so I am not going to delete my account, but I will just mute the offensive advertisements promoting Joe Biden's lies! 

I really wish you would add an option for users to mark certain advertisements as offensive like Google has done.  We all know Google has a political agenda, but at least they let me tell them I don't want to hear their **ahem**!

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Reporting an Ad

Local Performer

I wanted to report an Advertisement (its actually the only one that has played for me for over a week). The ad in question is regarding the "Fair Tax" in Illinois. The ad is incredibly misleading about the actual issue at hand and is blatantly spreading false information. This type of ad shouldn't be allowed on any platform.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

FFS Pandora I just want to relax

Local Performer

I worked a 12 hour shift, sh*tty boss and a bad day all around. I got off of work and was ready to unwind and kickback with some relaxing music on the way home. I listen to two songs before a charged political ad comes on accusing me of being an awful person, I won't even say what party it was affiliated with because the point of a relaxing music station is to relax and get away from it all but instead a bad day just gets to keep on giving.  

Just stick to playing adds trying to sell me useless junk and fast food, thanks. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Political Ad

Local Performer

I never imagined I d stop listening to Pandora....but here we are....if I have to listen to this ad one more time I ll lose my mind....so tired of big tech companies trying g to influence us.....bye bye....might be back after election....might not......

0 Kudos
Highlighted

no politico

Local Performer

You only seem to play advertisement in favor of Biden. I wonder why you think people want to hear any political ads when they are trying to unwind and listen to music. But to only have one side advertised is a good reason for me to find another way to listen to music.  :  (

Highlighted

politics

Local Performer

Anyone sick of the political ads on pandora? Bull**ahem** if you ask me. 

0 Kudos