cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ad Feedback - Political Ads

LuvBTO
Local Performer

After being a long time Pandora listener, I have stopped listening because of the political ad that runs over and over again. I will resume listening after (I guess) the next presidential election.

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
217 Replies

BLBartels
Local Performer

Lately when I've tested streaming Pandora, the MyPillow ads are the ONLY ads I hear -- Mike Lindell is a horrible person, and I have stopped Pandora and written it off my radar, and deleted it from my screens forever. 

Maybe the following article explains that Pandora and Lindell are sharing a pillow, and it's intentional.

When you lie down with dogs....

https://www.kqed.org/arts/13849625/pandoras-new-corporate-parents-gave-millions-to-trump-gop

Good bye and good riddance Pandora. 

Catowner
Underground

Oh that explains why all the complaints and NOTHING done except MORE of that rat LINDELL! I also have to say Sirius XM has been hounding me to rejoin them and I don't really listen to that certainly at the paid price. Neither are worth it. Maybe we should start our own.

0 Kudos

HG2
Local Performer

I was enjoying Pandora again after a long break using Spotify. Was thinking, oh yeah, Pandora mixes are better! And then I heard the MyPillow ads. Guess I have to go back to Spotify.

0 Kudos

MyrnaMT
Local Performer

My God, yes.  Please dump My Pillow from your platform.  I don't mind hearing ads, but doing business with that con man who has done so much damage to our nation is just unconscionable.  Apparently Pandora is ignoring the numerous other requests to do the same.  I'll be tuning out for a while and will check back in to see if you have taken action periodically.

0 Kudos

po94110
Local Performer

I am going to try opting out of those ad companies a few at a time until the myPillow ads go away. I’ll let you know what I discover.

0 Kudos

O123
Local Performer

Black blues artists which I admire and respect, that is all I listen to but I can't stand BLM adds. To me, it is very racial movement and their adds do NOT belong and be shoved in your face every hour listening to Pandora. 

0 Kudos

Kebourque
Local Performer

Why would Pandora continue to air ads by Mike Lindell?  He has helped to fuel insurrection, conspiracy theories and divisiveness in this country.  I am truly disappointed. 

0 Kudos

cmlinkof5
Local Performer

I too will not be listening to/subscribing to Pandora due to their accepting the insurrectionists and Lindell of My Pillow!

0 Kudos

Kp2626
Local Performer

I'm getting tired of hearing the blm ads how can i get rid of them?

0 Kudos

Khunmorrow
Local Performer

Me too...I'll take anything else...Del Taco, Starbucks, even that pillow guy...please stop the obviously duplicious BLM political propaganda before we all throw up!

0 Kudos

Onekid1996
Local Performer

Me too. The my pillow ads are offensive. Hate listening to Pandora now. Looking for a new music app.

0 Kudos

damato97
Local Performer

I should not have to hear ads about Black Lives Matter, is there a way I can block ? If not I will not be using Pandora 

0 Kudos

ABC1212
Local Performer

How do I get rid of BLM ads? Can I make ad choices?  If cannot resolve will need to move to Spotify..

0 Kudos

KC21
Local Performer

I completely agree! It feels like an assault each time I hear the ad! I finally decided to quit listening, which is a shame as Pandora WAS my favorite streaming service. 

0 Kudos

gw1963
Local Performer

Seriously, Pandora, you allow ads by this sick trumper?????

0 Kudos

TlknSht
Local Performer

I agree 100% I won't be back until I hear that I don't have to hear the black lives matter b******* ever again

0 Kudos

TlknSht
Local Performer

Bullshot and black lives matters suck

0 Kudos

carolb1953
Local Performer

Agree, why is My Pillow Guy advertising on Pandora? 

0 Kudos