cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Biased advertising

Local Performer

I agree I dont mind the ads but when you bring up politics and bash our president this needs to stop.  I have been a long time user but if I keep hearing this crap I'll get my music somewhere else there is a million choices now a days and TRUMP 2020.

Highlighted

Re: Biased advertising

Radio Rotation

Bridgette I like what you said at the end... Trump2020!!! Take care and be safe. And by the way, hate to see ya go.

mohempstead
Highlighted

Re: Don't Like Specific Ads

Underground

"All of our ads are thoughtfully vetted by folks across various teams at Pandora"

Obviously not. They should be vetted for political content as well.

Totally agree with LuvBTO. You need Ad sponsors I get it. But get rid of the political ads! Especially when you continue to play the same one over and over again which as far as I am concerned shows bias! You certainly won't get me as a customer playing her over and over again. And especially considering this individual has been caught lying.

Highlighted

Why?

Local Performer
I dont mind getting adds but to hear some bull**ahem** about the best president we ever had makes me wanna give up on pandora. Quit with the negitive adds against Trump or i will get my music from somewhere else. The whole Trump train will be going elsewhere too..please stop that **ahem** now.
Highlighted

Don't Like Specific Ads

Local Performer

Hey so I use pandora almost everyday and lately I keep having to listen to the Chik-fil-a ads and they fill me with rage. With the amount they donate to anti-LGBTIQ organizations as an LGBTIQ person I do not want to support them in any way. Is there a way to block their ads?

Highlighted

Re: Don't Like Specific Ads

Local Performer

😂

0 Kudos
Highlighted

love pandora

Local Performer

listen all the time

Highlighted

Why shove your political agenda down our throats

Local Performer

Why does a MUSIC in fact a very good musical app have to take a political stance and force an amends down our throats. I love music I don’t need your agenda I quit because of it. Hello Spotify goodbye pandora I am truly sorry you put politics above your listeners    I don’t care about your belief I care about my musical choices. 

Highlighted

Re: Why shove your political agenda down our throats

Local Performer

Same 

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Ad Feedback - Political Ads

Local Performer

i just turned off pandora after dealing with this every time ads played - i'm tired of hearing political garbage especially when its inaccurate and misleading. takes me away from my music and makes me angry. it made me turn off tonight, and i'm not sure if i'll be back. I'm tired of conservative censorship.

Highlighted

Re: Don't like political ads

Local Performer

That's neither an answer nor a solution.  For at least the past decade, I consider political advertisements of all kinds to be offensive on many levels - certainly intellectually, definitely on the level that they are all misleading to the point of being dishonest, and quite frankly contributes to the decline of civil discourse in this country. If you don't provide an option like Twitter to indicate which ads are offensive and shouldn't be shown to me - and the fact that all the ads I get are from a particular political persuasion - merely tells me you are part of the problem (in the best light) and/or trying to influence the elections (in the worst light).

Flag political ads and allow me to opt out of *political* ads.

Highlighted

Re: Don't like political ads

Local Performer

We don't mind commercials. Just hate political ones. Good way to ruin a hike. How about a bunch of Corona virus to make the listening experience even worse?