cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Don't like political ads

Local Performer

As long as you allow these ads to run in any of your services, I have no interest in paying for a subscription that allows you to fund these organizations.

You speak about "...to ensure they are free from speech or content that is hateful, illegal, false, misleading, fraudulent, inaccurate or unfair."  The political ads that are allowed on this site are false, misleading, inaccurate. So until you remove such ads, I have no intention of ever paying for your content.

Unfortunately people only listen and obey their rules when money is involved.  

Highlighted

Re: Ad Feedback - Political Ads

Local Performer

How exactly do I block political ads - Pandora isn't very smart considering they will lost a third to a half of their audience - we want to hear music and escape the political BS. 

Moderator Edit: Inflammatory

Highlighted

Local Performer

I was just considering a paid subscription until I started hearing anti-Trump ads. Support our country and support our leadership that the country chose. Remember that you aren't the only streaming music service, your customers do have a choice. Goodbye

Highlighted

Local Performer

If you truly cared about your customers and not just a check from the advertisers you'd allow us to respond to the ads so you stop making us listen to ads that will never sway us.  What good does it do an advertiser to pay for me to hear an ad that will never entice me to buy what they're selling?

Do you really think the same old ads over and over are going to chance my opinion?  At the very least I should be able to give them the thumbs down.  You're wasting your advertiser's money playing ads that I won't listen to and those ads certainly won't change my opinion.  That kind of data is more valuable to advertisers that number of times their annoying ads get played.

It is too bad because I love your service but I'm sick of these ads.

Highlighted

Totally fed up with Political Ads

Local Performer

I will be signing out until after the Elections  or later. You people here at Pandora

insult our intelligence and civil Liberty. I have had enough, and can do without your

musicical service.  Wake UP!!   This is nothing more than "Brain Washing"".

Ruffmom  Minnesota

Moderator Edit: Format

Highlighted

Re: Totally fed up with Political Ads

Local Performer

Agreed, I am also sick and tired of the political ads

Highlighted

Re: Why?

Local Performer

I agree with this completely, Same here I listen to Pandora every day but if they keep up with the adds against Trump I will switch to Spotify or something else too.

Highlighted

Re: Totally fed up with Political Ads

Local Performer
I so agree about offensive ads. The covid19 ones placing blame on the President are particularly offending, as the information is blatantly false. I am fine with advertisements that show products like Tide or some other place to visit/service to use, but this should not be a platform for political advertisements at any rate. Seriously considering leaving Pandora.
Highlighted

Re: Ad Feedback - Political Ads

Local Performer

Political ads wrenchingly disrupt the neutral safe haven and pleasure of listening to music. I hope the Pandora marketing team takes a serious look at this and appropriately takes action to eliminate political ads. They have no place here whether you support or not support any particular agenda. 

Highlighted

Political False advertising played over and over

Local Performer

I’ve been using pandora for years and the advertising was fine providing local info.  However, I do not appreciate the 2020 political advertisement which is false, and deliberately created to divide the nation.  Covid 19 is being used as political propaganda and it’s distasteful and disgusting.   How about this, no political advertising anywhere, anymore!  

Highlighted

Re: Biased advertising

Local Performer

I absolutely agree! If the anti Trump ad isn’t removed, I will go to Spotify! This ad is infuriating and false!

Highlighted

Hateful Political Ads

Local Performer

I'm a "anyone-but-Trump" guy, but I find the ads you're running in MN disgusting.

If I wanted to listen to biased, hateful ads designed to separate us, I'd listen to CNN or FOX.

Good bye Pandora.  You blew this one big time.