cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: pandora's forced ad's

Local Performer

I was hoping this anti Trump ad would eventually stop. It is a blatant lie that is strung together with sound bites. People keep telling me to go to Spotify but I just like the simplicity of Pandora. A second anti Trump ad recently started today by the same company with the same blatant lies. I've been a Pandora user for 11 years and now it's come to an end. Maybe you can salvage other users and screen the political ads a little. I would feel the same way if it was blatant lies about Biden also.

Highlighted

Re: Don't like political ads

Local Performer

If these attack Trump ads aren't hateful I would be afraid to hear what your "content team" actually think are hateful. I don't like ads but I will put up with them but I will not put up with one-sided politics. There are other music sources to go to that don't push a political agenda. Either pull the Anti Trump ads or run some anti Biden ads. 

Highlighted

Local Performer

I totally agree I was set to upgrade purchase a Pandora subscription until I heard these ads lieing giving an opinion not the truth an opinion about President Trump. Now I believe I will deactivate and leave Pandora. I don't like their decision to allow this type of deception to be a part of Pandora, they should be ashamed and they should go bankrupt. I'm outta her bye

Highlighted

Anti Trump Adds / Political Ads

Local Performer

I have not been able to figure out how to adjust my ad preferences to not get all the political ads.  I think it really **ahem** that you are pushing so many anti-Trump and democratic ads.  I have yet to hear any ads praising Trump.  I understand the need to make money with ads, which I don't have a problem with, just give me ads with no political motives or agenda.  I enjoy Pandora and like the platform, but if this cannot be resolved I am going to switch to Spotify and delete my Pandora account.    

Highlighted

Local Performer

Clearly either Pandora is owned by leftist liberals or you're getting a ton of money to run these liberal propaganda ads. If your messages weren't an endorsement they wouldn't all be from the left. We get it, you didn't get who you wanted so now it's a big cry fest. Typical liberal!

Highlighted

Local Performer

I'm having the exact same issue, but from the other side.  Almost every single ad is a trump ad.  **ahem**ty to hear when I'm trying to relax and listen to music. 

Highlighted

Political ads

Local Performer

I only have the budget to subscribe to one music streaming service. I'll be going with Spotify for one specific reason - they committed to not running any political advertising. Cancel your political ads. All of them. I don't give a single**ahem**if it's for one side or the other. I know your standard talking-point is to indicate "licensing music is very expensive...blah, blah, blah...and that's why we're shoving these ads up your **ahem**...blah, blah, blah..."

I don't care. The music streaming service that denies access to the purveyors of divisiveness will get my money. No one - and I mean absolutely no one - wants to hear that **ahem**. Let me know when the bean counters at corporate get their collective heads out of their asses and recognize they're going to lose more revenue from subscriptions than they'll gain from advertisers. 

Moderator Edit: Format

Highlighted

Political ads

Local Performer

I don’t need to hear anti-Trump political ads full of lies

Highlighted

Political Ads

Local Performer

STOP!!!!!

Stay neutral! I don't listen to the radio for that reason.

Highlighted

Local Performer

Yes!  It's suck blatant propaganda & I haven't heard one ad smearing Biden and I NEVER heard an ad like these play against Obama.  Heaven forbid.  Your organization is shamelessly promoting leftist propaganda, you say it's targeted through research gained by advertisers through my browser history?  Well they're obviously not paying attention because I am NOT a member of the Libtard Army...Pandora is in bed with Google & George Soros....sheep!!!!

Highlighted

Local Performer

Thanks for political free ads until this week.  Never heard them prior.  I'm gone.

Highlighted

Re: Advertisement

Local Performer

Here’s one to report...

1. What was the ad for? Defund the Police.
  2. How are you accessing Pandora? Mobile phone and PC computer. 
  3. Was it a visual ad, an audio ad, or a video ad with audio? Audio only. 
  4. Which of your station(s) did you hear/see it on? Thunderstorm and Lightning, Thunder and Rain
  5. What time of day did this advertisement play? About 2am. 
  6. What was wrong about the nature of the ad? First of all, it began with “Thank you for calling the police department. Due to defunding, we cannot help you at this time. To report a RAPE, please press 1...You’re current wait time is 5 days.”
    Not only is this as extremely misleading and politically biased, but it can also be triggering for survivors of sexual assault. It’s downright fear-mongering.

I cannot believe Pandora would allow this garbage to air to begin with. On top of this, you provide no easy way to report said ads. And you claim your ads have been “vetted” by your team. Were you sleeping when you greenlighted this one?
    It’s shameful.