cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Don't like political ads

Local Performer

I totally agree with your post. But what is the best alternative where I won’t hear these political ads?

Highlighted

Reporting an ad

Local Performer

Reporting an ad per Adam’s instructions. I originally reported this over a month ago, but received no response from the team.

1. What was the ad for? Defund the Police.
  2. How are you accessing Pandora? Mobile phone and PC computer. 
  3. Was it a visual ad, an audio ad, or a video ad with audio? Audio only. 
  4. Which of your station(s) did you hear/see it on? Thunderstorm and Lightning, Thunder and Rain
  5. What time of day did this advertisement play? About 2am. 
  6. What was wrong about the nature of the ad? First of all, it began with “Thank you for calling the police department. Due to defunding, we cannot help you at this time. To report a RAPE, please press 1...You’re current wait time is 5 days.”
    Not only is this as extremely misleading and politically biased, but it can also be triggering for survivors of sexual assault. It’s downright fear-mongering.

I cannot believe Pandora would allow this garbage to air to begin with. On top of this, you provide no easy way to report said ads. And you claim your ads have been “vetted” by your team, but if you “vetted” this then I am extremely disappointed in how/why this was greenlighted.
    My kids don’t need to hear an ad that tells them that if they are raped, the police will not get to them for five days. It’s shameful.
Highlighted

Re: Negative Trump Ads are so false

Local Performer

I am leaving Pandora behind today...app is being deleted.  I hope listeners make the voices known by using someone else.  For months, people from both sides of the political spectrum have voiced their opinions in opposition to the adds and Pandora kept it up.  Hello spotify.  

Highlighted

Re: Negative Trump Ads are so false

Local Performer

Let's see if I can reword this so you can't claim that it violates the TOS.

Here’s one to report...

1. What was the ad for? Black Lives Matter
  2. How are you accessing Pandora? Mobile phone and PC computer. 
  3. Was it a visual ad, an audio ad, or a video ad with audio? Visual still image and Audio 
  4. Which of your station(s) did you hear/see it on? Tool
  5. What time of day did this advertisement play? About 10am. 
  6. What was wrong about the nature of the ad? It's a polarizing political ad
Highlighted

Local Performer

But they don’t stop do they???? I’m stopping this subscription. 

Highlighted

Opening Act

My question, and not to be hateful or disrespectful.  I have seen a few people post up questions and comments on the same issue, especially this year with what is going on, C-19 and election year.  I also seen questions deleted for reasons to which I don't understand, but why is the only political ads that seem to be played are those for BLM and the Democratic runner?  Not poking, just want an honest answer... would love to pay for service as i have been enjoying it but if questions from people of the same type get deleted then it makes me wonder....

Highlighted

Political ads

Local Performer

Why do i have to listen to political ads on here? i don't care that there are ads but not political ads are annoying and i'm about to change to a different music player if this doesn't stop.

Highlighted

Commercials

Local Performer

How do I choose which commercials I get? I don’t want to receive any BLM or ACLU commercials. 

Highlighted

Re: Suggestion - Thumbs Up/Down Advertisements

Local Performer

Agree with previous listeners with complaints regarding offensive ads, be they for sex toys or BLM.  I come to Pandora for music listening enjoyment, not to hear/see Marxist ideology/propaganda.  Perhaps Pandora should consider avoiding political ads of all types so listeners like me don't hit the mute button, hide the web page or just stop listening all together.  

Highlighted

Local Performer

I completely agree!  Pandora needs to stick with entertainment not enragement! Bash liberals and Democrats if you can’t refrain insulting President Trump and conservatives! Pandora, stop this one sided BS!

Highlighted

Opening Act

2nd!!

Here Here!!!👏🏻👏🏻

mod edit: format
Highlighted

Ads

Local Performer

Why is it that all I hear are BLM and Joe Biden ads and nothing for trump? Is this a biased Democratic platform now?