cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ad Feedback - Political Ads

jennyfuur8
Local Performer

Completely agree that Pandora should not be giving Mike Lindell a platform. Very disappointed in Pandora After using this service for over 10 years I'm thinking about stopping my support. 

Labels (1)
45 Replies

recumbent
Local Performer

I'm not sure if adding features to make it easier to not see particular ads helps lessen the tainted image Pandora has embraced by playing ads like Mike Lindell's who promotes extremist violence.  I stopped using Pandora and moved over to a music service that does not have such problematic associations.

Sainted
Local Performer

I have cancelled all my subscriptions to Pandora and Sirius.  I own 2 companies and cancelled for all locations.  We won't even use the free version because of these ads.  You may want to consider if your customers are more/less important than your advertisers.  If you want my money (and apparently many others who agree with me) then you need to stop taking his.  Even Walmart stopped supporting this guy...and they will take anyone's money...

Rstarling
Local Performer

I feel ads containing defamation and borderline hate speech should be banned.  It offends me that ads targeting African American people is racist and hurtful to our African American community. I don’t knows much about mr walker but political ads make us as a people look negative 

Can I post some things about my ex wife or mother

Or is it pay me and it’s ok. If so Spotify here I come

Moderator Edit: Merged posts

0 Kudos

NoMikeLindell
Local Performer

Thank you for posting that!

I close the browser instantly when one of those ads comes on.   I do NOT want to support this guy's attempted destruction democracy, and the ad is back, so I guess I need a new streaming service.  

Ioughtagist
Local Performer

I agree will be ending my subscription to pandora until he no longer is advertising on this platform! Goodbye.

0 Kudos

TXChug
Local Performer

Mike Lindell is an enemy of America and should not be allowed to advertise

I am disgusted that Pandora is giving the Seditious Traitor Mike Lindell a platform to push his pathetic pillows. Perhaps other advertisers such as Macy's, Grainger, Liberty Mutual, etc would like to know that their ads are being played alongside someone who tried to overturn a fair election. Also perhaps the artists whose music is streamed on Pandora would like to know who Pandora allows to advertise with them.